Do you actually feel good while on cycle?

Sad_que

Awards
Way back before I knew anything about steroids, I had the common idea that when you're on them you feel strong, powerful, energised and pretty awesome.

But in reality it's not quite like that for many people. Most logs and reports focus on the physical gains and side effects, but I wanted to see how you guys really feel on steroids.

I'm sure it varies between compounds and of course between different people.

I'm only on day three of a H-drol cycle and I've barely slept at all, and everything feels heavy and I ache all over. I might be imagining it, but it's a common effect.

Do you usually feel pretty **** but if you can drag your tired, hurting ass to the gym then you can perform fairly well? Do roids tend to make you feel pretty crap?

oze

oze

Awards
haha, well, it depends. when I'm in the gym I feel pretty damn good. however, a lot of the time i'll be feeling pretty ****ty, mainly from: acne and lethargy. its kind of a
downer, but, its only for a month, and i don't do it very often, so i soldier through for teh gainz.

i'm going to guess a lot of roids make you feel crap, with maybe the exception of injectable test.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything that ive ever done generaly made me feel pumped and enthusiastic. I had some lethargy but I would just take a nap to recharge and felt better. Ive yet to run a full cycle of todays rat poison methyls, but I hear addinga test base prohormone mitigates some of the negative sides. Thats why dermacrine was so popular and its replacement/successor Andromass will most likely follow in its foot steps. I hope your taking care of your liver btw...

Sad_que

Awards
From what I read, orals are worse for this, and basing a cycle on injectable test can avoid these problems. Also steroids with low androgenic activity will not stimulate you mentally, perhaps.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Everything that ive ever done generaly made me feel pumped and enthusiastic. I had some lethargy but I would just take a nap to recharge and felt better. Ive yet to run a full cycle of todays rat poison methyls, but I hear addinga test base prohormone mitigates some of the negative sides. Thats why dermacrine was so popular and its replacement/successor Andromass will most likely follow in its foot steps. I hope your taking care of your liver btw...

same here as far as lethargy. i got some calf pumps that were so intense that i had cankles when i was running epi...but my mental state never changes. i'm always a happy kind of guy and ph's don't change it for me. i will agree though with the test base idea....i ran my first cycle without any type of test base, and when shutdown did occur, i did notice a slight feeling of just like restlessness or anger. however, for my second cycle, i used hcg alongside and was my usual self the whole time through.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I FEEL LIKE A GOD!!!!

and THEN I go on cycle. lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I've used ph's and designors and generally felt like ****... sure gym was great, but the insomnia and sides outweighed that...now I'm on week 10 of a test e cycle, with a 4 week Androlean finished and feel great... insomnia is off and on, as expected with any hormonal shifting, but other than that I love this... ill never leave thw darkside again!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Isn't lethargy a big sign of liver stress/damage? Could be the reason oral methyls cause lethargy to some degree, but don't quote me!

Sad_que

Awards
Isn't lethargy a big sign of liver stress/damage? Could be the reason oral methyls cause lethargy to some degree, but don't quote me!
I wouldn't be surprised. But who knows?

Personally if I don't feel great after a week or two I'm coming off H-drol. I reckon that if it doesn't feel healthy, it probably isn't.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Actually, if I recall correctly, H-Drol made me feel pretty bad through the whole cycle (but not intolerable), but the muscle I made was great! I actually like it about as much as Superdrol, due to the fact that H-Drol doesn't make me feel like I'm going to die, and both are low androgenic (gotta watch the hair)! I don't think you'll feel any worse through the cycle, and H-Drol shouldn't be THAT toxic to the liver (you're not drinking or using pain killers are you?). Anywho, always good to be as safe as you can be, so if you're concerned, might as well stop. It's not like this is some kind of contest or anything, it is YOUR life, you're the one that has to live with whatever happens.

Sad_que

Awards
Actually, if I recall correctly, H-Drol made me feel pretty bad through the whole cycle (but not intolerable), but the muscle I made was great! I actually like it about as much as Superdrol, due to the fact that H-Drol doesn't make me feel like I'm going to die, and both are low androgenic (gotta watch the hair)! I don't think you'll feel any worse through the cycle, and H-Drol shouldn't be THAT toxic to the liver (you're not drinking or using pain killers are you?). Anywho, always good to be as safe as you can be, so if you're concerned, might as well stop. It's not like this is some kind of contest or anything, it is YOUR life, you're the one that has to live with whatever happens.
I don't drink, and am on no other medication. I'll just see how it goes, I guess. I've started on 25mg to see what sides I get. I'll just make a decision when a decision needs to be made.

People's steroid responses are mostly down to genetics I would think. Some people take dbol and feel like the king of the world, others feel like absolute ****e.

Right now I have the annoying sensation of being very tired but also stimulated. I've got about 6 hours to bed time, hopefully I will sleep then.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
epi makes me feel like I can walk through walls. I'm fairly laid back and passive by nature but on epi I punked some 60 year old man for being racist/sexist. Its been months and still ever time he sees me he runs. Other badass things I've done on epi, I picked up and held a 200+ lbs guy against a wall b/c he was talking trash on me.

Halodrol has just made me feel like crap. M1,4add made me feel lethargic. mdxt just made me break out and gave me back pumps. 19-nor andro made me sleep all the time. Ostarine (I know it isn't a ph/ds) made me lethargic but did make me sleep insanely well.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
H drol is one of the better feeling ones for me. In week 3-6 I am energized and ready to lift all day long. The last two times have been with dermacrine which could help.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
When I run cycles I feel awesome 24/7 but then again I am using a test base which makes a night and day different.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the compound. I will never run anything ever again without a test base. Test alone is like being 15 all over again. Young, dumb, and full of ***.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
IMO, yes they may make you feel bad, but I believe it's because you are able to push your body beyond it's normal limits. You eventually wear down physically which can invite other physical problems. Sleep deprivation is the biggest killer from AAS. To combat this, on your "off days", you must not only rest, but sleep/nap as much as possible.

That's my two cents!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on compound and it varys from day to day. IM on trenbolone right now- this stuff can one day make me feel like absolute crap, then the next day AMAZING

dianabol made me feel good and alphamale, test is test- good

superdrol made me insane, and every other ph/ds treated me well fdor the most part-i think it just depends

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Can you elaborate?

Also, did you still make good gains?
I had back pumps that were so bad I couldn't stay asleep for more than 2-3 hours. I slept on a hardwood floor to make my back hurt less. But generally I just felt like a big sack of ****. Lethargic as hell. Killed my desire to eat food. But I did manage to get up 355 on flat bench which was a all time PR for me at 210 lbs. I'm naturally strong so its not as impressive as it sounds given my body composition.

rush808

rush808

Awards
while on Hdrol, I felt no difference in mood. but seeing the changes in strength (mild) did make me happy, so did the slight dense look.

I am limited to TheOne and Hdrol , so far. both made me have a slight alpha male attitude. definitly did NOT make me feel like krapp.

Sad_que

Awards
Sleep deprivation is the biggest killer from AAS. To combat this, on your "off days", you must not only rest, but sleep/nap as much as possible.
Definitely - I've had a lot of trouble with sleep in the past so I know how it affects me, and tbh today's tiredness could be entirely accounted for by last night's poor sleep.

The joint pain is another matter, though!

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Generally, halo made feel great at 50mg and 75 mg per day, the only thing was a bit of tiredness, and back and shin pumps.

Based on some serious bro-science research, I up'ped the water intake, along with adding bananas and raw spinach for potassium, and Taurine supplementation. Basically eliminated any kind of cramping or undesirable pumps on my cycle of Epi.

Epi gave me a headache for the first day or two, but other than than I felt super for 5 weeks. Strength increased so much I actually injured my low back while doing 1 arm DB rows incorrectly with the 105s. My bad :(- I have really worked on form on the heavies since then.

This is coming from a 46 yr old, so I'm sure YMMV, for the bulk of the AM crowd (20-30 yr olds). I got an androgen boost that may not be as dramatic for the younger guys, especially the low 20's.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epi makes me feel like I can walk through walls. I'm fairly laid back and passive by nature but on epi I punked some 60 year old man for being racist/sexist. Its been months and still ever time he sees me he runs. Other badass things I've done on epi, I picked up and held a 200+ lbs guy against a wall b/c he was talking trash on me.

Halodrol has just made me feel like crap. M1,4add made me feel lethargic. mdxt just made me break out and gave me back pumps. 19-nor andro made me sleep all the time. Ostarine (I know it isn't a ph/ds) made me lethargic but did make me sleep insanely well.
I'd like an elaboration here, please.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I feel great pretty much all the time.

I enjoy the pumps, pain and the power!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'd like an elaboration here, please.
I was tired all the time. I could have easily taken a nap at any point in the day. I would pass out every night and sleep for 8+ hours which is rare for me. I'm an early morning person and I have 0 problem waking up at 5am with out an alarm. I had to take a pre-wo to even function in the morning.

I used it during pct and I gained in that period. Kept almost all of the strength that I had on cycle.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
When im at the gym i feel like ****ing Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 70's lifting.I dont feel like that when im off-cycle,so in the gym i feel like god,not just strength im seeing but it just makes me feel good when lifting,but when im not at the gym,i feel like crap,lethargy takes a ****ing toll on me,but if i can ever drag myself to the gym and go ahead and get my first couple sets in.......watch out Jay Cutler.

MacTruck33

Awards
My biggest side effect has been nose bleeds on cycle. I usually feel good sometimes lathargic but overall good just load up on joint supps so your tendons are still feeling good.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i think im definitely in the minority here. im on trt and when im dosing my trt 200mg/week i feel very good. 500 and above i feel like a$$ and an ai doesnt help. i kinda feel dull and cloudy in the head where most people feel on top of the world on test

picazzo

Awards
To me people are wired different....H-Drol makes me feel like crap, tried it 3 times and bailed every time because of that crappy foggy head achy feeling.
Only other compound I ever bailed on was 1-T. That stuff just turned me into a slug.
Thing is tons of people love those two and hate others .
Phera,P-Mag,Epi(especially Havoc), even Super at a reasonable dose make me feel fantastic and on top of the world as long as I treat myself right with supports.
My bet would be that Havoc or P-Mag would treat you right if you react like that to Halo.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
if you want to feel good stop wasting time with just orals and use test

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
My biggest side effect has been nose bleeds on cycle. I usually feel good sometimes lathargic but overall good just load up on joint supps so your tendons are still feeling good.
all nose bleeds aren't bp related. I've always been prone to getting them. I get them frequently so when I get them on cycle I take my bp. Usually my bp is in the normal range. I have a bp cuff b/c I was diagnosed with hypertension when I was 17. It went away when I went from being 240 to being 180.

syphon80

Awards
H-Drol made me feel like I was on top of the world at times, well most of the time. When I wasnt taking a nap, lol.

Only had one memorable incident of raginess, where I was chasing down some dudes in my car , they in theres ...for well stearing at me at a red light, lol. When they stopped to pull over, I bailed cause I regained my wits..It wouldve been 3 on 1 :p ..

The gains are definately worth the, downsides IMO.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I was tired all the time. I could have easily taken a nap at any point in the day. I would pass out every night and sleep for 8+ hours which is rare for me. I'm an early morning person and I have 0 problem waking up at 5am with out an alarm. I had to take a pre-wo to even function in the morning.

I used it during pct and I gained in that period. Kept almost all of the strength that I had on cycle.
Yeah same here - and I wasn't doing Osta for PCT but as stand alone. Really no problems at 15mgs - really not a lot of gains for me at that dose either. Upped it to 30-35mgs and the lethargy really hit hard. Quit riding my motorcycle to work cuz I knew I'd be too tired to ride it home.

Epistane = AWESOME. Felt great on that stuff (the IBE version). Laughed hard, real giggly a lot. Didn't get aggro but OH MAH GOD - started undressing every fat woman I saw in my mind!

That's some stuff alrighty!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt good(on top of the world and happy!) on the stuff that was out before the 04 ban. Haven't messed with any of the new school rat poison though. Doesn't sound very good to me at all. M1T was the beginning of the rat poison/methyl invasion.