Solvents for HCG

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have searched quite a bit and I can't seem to find info on what the proper solvent should be for powdered hcg.

I have a 5mg vial of dry powder but it did not come with anything to mix it with so now I feel sorta stupid. I thought hcg normally came with a companion vial of solvent and the two were mixed together and stored in refrigeration.

Will BW or a sterile saline solution work?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thank you Sik.

Anyone happen to know how much BW to mix with 5mg HCG? I've been left in the dark by the source. I'm guessing that the "5mg" refers to 5mg/ml after mixing? Sorry for being so clueless, I just don't want to mess this up.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thank you Sik.

Anyone happen to know how much BW to mix with 5mg HCG? I've been left in the dark by the source. I'm guessing that the "5mg" refers to 5mg/ml after mixing? Sorry for being so clueless, I just don't want to mess this up.
I don't remember exactly but if recolection serves 250mcg is about 5000iu, meaning that you have 100,000iu bottle. But I am not sure, double check this

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
So you don't know how many IU's of HCG you have?? You will need to figure out how many IU's per mg of powder before you can figure out how much BW to add. I'm not sure how you do that, maybe someone smarter can chime in...

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If that's correct, he'll have way more hcg than he can use in one cycle before it goes bad. I may be wrong but my understanding is that reconstituted hcg is only good for 40-60 days if refridgerated.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If that's correct, he'll have way more hcg than he can use in one cycle before it goes bad. I may be wrong but my understanding is that reconstituted hcg is only good for 40-60 days if refridgerated.
depend on the brand, but 60 is avg, at 90 days you have lost some potoncy, I don't know how much, need to find how many iu in a mg. I am looking around

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
as I understand it, mg to IU conversion is dependent on the substance...and there are 3359 IU per mg for HCG...as far as I know

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
5mg = 16,795 ius of hcg because it is 3359 per mg. so depending on how much you want to use and how often you wanted to pin it. I think the best way to do it is to reconsitute it in the vial that you have then draw it up into seperate pins and freeze the stuff that you are not going to use immidiately then thaw as needed in the fridge. so say you were to add 10 cc's of bact water to reconstitute it would be .5mg/cc and that would equal roughly 1,675 ius per cc so half a cc would be about 837.5 ius of hcg. i hope this helps if my information is incorrect please let me know guys.
Dick

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
as I understand it, mg to IU conversion is dependent on the substance...and there are 3359 IU per mg for HCG...as far as I know
that is what I was looking for, and that is far more reasonable then what I was thinking. 16,795iu is what he has. now all we need to know is how big the vial is or if you have another 10ml vial you can put it into. for 2000iu per ml you need 8.3975ml of water. that you give you 1/4cc=500iu

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! That was so helpful guys!

The vial its in is a puny 2.0 ml plastic deal. I'll have to get a glass 10 ml with top and add the water myself but as you said it won't last so I'll likely do this next cycle. At this stage in the game I'm at the very end of my cycle and won't have time to get all the appropriate supplies(partly my fault I suppose).I'm more than mildly annoyed they didn't send along the BW or the appropriate vial for mixing AND it was very late in coming as well. This was from a supposed "research" site offering fast service. Pfft!

Thanks again for all of your helpful info.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! That was so helpful guys!

The vial its in is a puny 2.0 ml plastic deal. I'll have to get a glass 10 ml with top and add the water myself but as you said it won't last so I'll likely do this next cycle. At this stage in the game I'm at the very end of my cycle and won't have time to get all the appropriate supplies(partly my fault I suppose).I'm more than mildly annoyed they didn't send along the BW or the appropriate vial for mixing AND it was very late in coming as well. This was from a supposed "research" site offering fast service. Pfft!

Thanks again for all of your helpful info.
can your post that site? I am curous, I remember reading something like that here a while back.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
if you are going to reconstitute the powder with bac water, how are you going to store it so it'll stay good for several cycles...because if you take 250iu twice a week for a 10 week cycle, that's enough HCG for 3 cycles...and if you get the HCG at the beginning of the first cycle...and assuming 4 weeks of PCT and then immediately doing another 10 week cycle...then another 4 weeks of PCT...then doing your third cycle...that's 196 days from the start of the first cycle to the start of the third...so, will even freezing the bac water with the HCG be enough to keep the HCG for such a long time?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Zero-thats a question I'd like to see answered as well. I'm curious to see if anyone knows how long this stuff will keep if frozen. It's readily aparent that I should have research HCG amounts, concentrations and shelf life before ordering so much. Oh well, live and learn.

The site was one that was posted here on AM with permission from the mods. If that has changed I apologize in advance. It's AncillaResearch.com. Though I did harsh on them for taking so long with the order, the store owner explained to me that they had to wait for more HCG prior to my shipment. I had placed another order with them for ancillaries and that showed up within 3-5 days so all is cool. Decent price on nolva and they have letro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the URL again bioman. Good to know I've got an "oh ****" (kinda) source of HCG now. :thumbsup:

ManBeast

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
FYI... AncillaResearch.com has been plagued with real slow turn around times. They haved real good prices on liquid chem stuff so they may be worth the wait. Almost reminds me of LR when they were still in biz.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I guess that means plan way far in advance unlike myself(I ordered like 3-4 weeks ahead, not enough), lol. Yeah they do have some really good stuff though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if this place is still in business?

I went to their site and it doesn't show any products or do you have to be logged into to see them?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
they're not in business anymore, sorry man

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, know any other place like then that sells HCG?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That is the question on everyone's tongue. No "research" supplier seems to be willing to source and sell this due to legalities or whatnot.

aznurse

Awards
Hmm, I am not familiar with UG HCG, but I use prescription HCG for TRT. ALways dosed in IUs. Does not make sense dosing HCG in mg, as that is a weight measure. Did you weigh the HCG to make sure you have 5mg? For example, the Novarel I use comes in 10,000 units and is diluted with 10cc of BW, to give me 1000iu per cc. I would test with home pregnancy kit to make sure it is HCG. I also would also be concerned that you still do not know the number of IUs you have. Should have been indicated from supplier. Seems pretty questionable to me. I would not be cavalier on what I was injecting into myself. My 2 cents.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The initial dosage came as a small amount of powder which I then diluted down to the IU dilution ratio indicated above.

This was quite a while ago but the dilution ratio given to me here seemed to be correct as it worked and showed no signs of overdosing. The source, which has gone out of business, was reputable just not very organized.

I'll try the preg test next time, thanks for the advice.

aznurse

Awards
Just being over cautious! HCG can be toxic to the Leydig cells, so it is good to know how much you are really injecting.

gobig1

Awards
Just being over cautious! HCG can be toxic to the Leydig cells, so it is good to know how much you are really injecting.
"TOXIC" to the Leydig Cells????

A very strong word.....I believe that the Leydig Cells can become "Less Sensitive" to the stimulating properties of HCG if used in High Doses (1500-3000iu's ED) ED for extended periods, but your statement does not hold true at 250-500iu's 2X week while on cycle of ~10 weeks in length, i.e., Swales HCG protocol, it is a "sticky post" somewhere.

Bobo posted some info that also demistified your statement, a search of Bobo's posts will find it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think the studies indicate that high doses used for several years, say in older hypogonadal men, showed signs of signifcant Leydig cell reduction. Still, AZ is right one doesn't want to blast themselves with HCG, it's pointless, expensive and suppressive on several levels.

and boy would it suck to burn out the Leydigs.

aznurse

Awards
Thanks Bioman, that was really my point, only you said it better. I was trying to address the issue that the number of IUs were in question, so one cannot be sure on the amount being injected. Also, since Swale was mentioned, I am under Swales protocol and his practice and am quite pleased with the results.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I've never used more than 500IU, and I've never felt the need to use more. I know people who swear that you need to use 2000IU or more at once. I get it in 2000IU amps, which works out nicely - I dilute it with 4 ml BW, I use 1 ml twice a week, and it never sits in my fridge more than 2 weeks that way (nobody seems to be sure as to the exact shelf life after it's been diluted, but everyone seems to agree it's more than a couple weeks, and I've never noticed a decrease in effectiveness).

/karp