First cycle, look alright?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%

First cycle, look alright?

For my first cycle I have AMS anabolic growth kit and arom-x for pct. The growth kit includes 1-AD,4-AD, and decavol.

My plan for use is as follows:

1-AD: 2/2/2/2
    dvol: 2/2/2/2
    4-Ad: 0/0/2/2/2/2
    aromx:0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2

My knowledge on this stuff is not very high so I am almost certain there is something I am doing wrong/missing. To be safe I would like to know these things.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

how do i post?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityReputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting Veteran

This stack isn't one I'm as familiar with as some other things, but I'm pretty sure you're going to want to line up a bit of a stronger PCT. I'm sure some others with more direct experience will weigh in and offer up more specific examples for you.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've actually ran this stack and didn't get much of anything out of it. It really needs to be dosed higher to be effective IMO which would take like 2 or 3 bottles of each.

You may want to post in the AMS section with your question and an AMS Rep can help you come up with a good dosing regiment that may be more effective than what you have outlined.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    For my first cycle I have AMS anabolic growth kit and arom-x for pct. The growth kit includes 1-AD,4-AD, and decavol.

My plan for use is as follows:

1-AD: 2/2/2/2
    dvol: 2/2/2/2
    4-Ad: 0/0/2/2/2/2
    aromx:0/0/0/0/0/0/2/2

My knowledge on this stuff is not very high so I am almost certain there is something I am doing wrong/missing. To be safe I would like to know these things.
    4ad should be run the entire cycle. its dhea and the hope is that it will convert to some test to help with libido and lethargy
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

is PCT pre or post?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.06%

Quote Originally Posted by mrdontplay View Post
    is PCT pre or post?
    Post Cycle Therapy
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.82%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

is PCT pre or post?
    PCT....Post Cycle Therapy. The time after your cycle you spend rebalancing your hormones and trying to get your nuts producing testostrone again. There a whole section on PCT in this forum with tons of good info.
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

thanks man, I thought post but Im just gettin back into it.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

Quote Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    Post Cycle Therapy
    what are you runnin? You got some huge arms bro.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.06%

what are you runnin? You got some huge arms bro.
    Honestly, I've never ran anything. But I'm on this forum for a specific reason, simply to gain knowledge. I'm very close to running my first PH cycle, however I'm still researching and debating a lot of stuff.

My arms are not huge, the pic is me at 165 LBs with 16.5" arms, so that's why it looks huge...it's an illusion.

But if you want the same illusion, and bigger arms, focus on your tris as there are 3 heads and thus make a bigger proportion of your arms than the bis do, which have 2 heads. Also, compound movements will do much more than 20 different isolation movements, that being said, my bis are always hit after back, and tris after shoulders once a week.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

Quote Originally Posted by KashMoni View Post
    Honestly, I've never ran anything. But I'm on this forum for a specific reason, simply to gain knowledge. I'm very close to running my first PH cycle, however I'm still researching and debating a lot of stuff.

My arms are not huge, the pic is me at 165 LBs with 16.5" arms, so that's why it looks huge...it's an illusion.

But if you want the same illusion, and bigger arms, focus on your tris as there are 3 heads and thus make a bigger proportion of your arms than the bis do, which have 2 heads. Also, compound movements will do much more than 20 different isolation movements, that being said, my bis are always hit after back, and tris after shoulders once a week.
    Really? Your about to be a beast. Im just gettin back at it but Im havin a lil trouble with somethin before I start. FYI, roids are very mentally addictive so just know control and you'll be fine.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    PCT....Post Cycle Therapy. The time after your cycle you spend rebalancing your hormones and trying to get your nuts producing testostrone again. There a whole section on PCT in this forum with tons of good info.
    thanks, Its just been a long time so Im not fimiliar with the abreviations yet.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

BTW, if anyone could help me out, please send me a message.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gameday View Post
    For my first cycle [...] My knowledge on this stuff is not very high so I am almost certain there is something I am doing wrong/missing. To be safe I would like to know these things.

that made me laugh. Im gonna rep you for being so honest.

anyhow, yea, it would be best to read up, and get a better understanding of what you are doing, to a point where you can feel confident enough to run a cycle without needing to ask any questions. (not saying dont, just saying, you feel confident)

As one poster stated, once you are ready, it'd be in your best intrest to pick up another bottle or two. (makeing 3 of each total)

If I ran the growth kit from ams, i'd add in another bottle of 1-ad, 4-ad, and decavol, save the arimavol for in between cycles. And add in 10-20mg of sd.

but thats me, you should stick with 2-3 bottles of at least 1-ad/4-ad for your cycle.

and use clomid @ 50mg e/d for 4 weeks as your pct.

all set.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.06%

TO OP: Sorry for the thread being hijacked, but RickRock nailed it on the head.

Really? Your about to be a beast. Im just gettin back at it but Im havin a lil trouble with somethin before I start. FYI, roids are very mentally addictive so just know control and you'll be fine.
    Psychological problems run in bodybuilding for a lot of people, whether they are on or are not on steroids. People in their mind are never "big enough" or "shredded enough" or etc... And lord knows what happens when your bench or any other big lift starts dropping by say 20 LBS. So yes, I'm aware of the mental addiction of the equation, and that's one reason why I still have not used any PH/DS etc. I recently cut from 180 down 165, and the two biggest problems I would say I have is that clothes don't fit me the same anymore, and my strength levels are not the same. Both are psychological problems, not too horrible to make me cut my wrists lol, but enough to doubt myself as of why I decided to cut and to change my diet from cutting to lean bulking.

BTW, if anyone could help me out, please send me a message.
    Honestly, I suppose you're looking for a PH or DS to accelerate your gains and help you achieve your goals faster, or just something to help you get you started and motivate you. One advice I can give you is that perhaps you should lay off of these compounds for now.

Not because of your age, because you are 32, and not because of what may be perceived as a lack of knowledge or anything, but mainly because if you are getting started again and have been off for a long period of time, you are a born again n00b, and the n00b gods will take you a long way, and quickly too if done right.

I was in a similar situation prior to starting to lift 3 years ago, i was 19, 135 lbs, and truly believed I couldn't add on any muscle without the help of AAS, or PH/DS. I was completely sold on the idea to run a cycle, where to obtain PCT, and how much time I should cycle on and off...and nobody was going to change to my mind on that, just like most 18/19 yo idiots you see posting on these forums everyday...Until I ran into an amateur bodybuilder and now a close friend of mine. I thought he was on steroids, being 5'10" and 190 lbs, with 7% bf and I very rudely asked him if he was... lol...needless to say he denied it, and said he was natural, and that he could get me to get the same gains naturally if I gave it time, patience, was willing to make slow gains, and make a lot of sacrifices along the way. And he couldn't be any more right, and I'm glad I didn't waste my n00b years (the past 3 years) on anything...I've learned a lot in those 3 years, but merely enough to get me to "beginner" status, so I still have to learn a lot more, not just about these compounds, but also how my body reacts to different routines and diets and etc.

So my honest advice to you, stick to being natural for now, and keep an eye out on when a ban might occur, so you can purchase your preferred PH/DS and stock up for future use. Not to mention that you are in Iraq right now, so I'm not sure how easily you will be able to get research Nolvadex for your rat.

If you need supps to get you going, here is a basic list.

1. Multivitamin
    2. Protein (mainly whey)
    3. Fish Oil
    4. Joint support (Glucosamine, MSM)
    5. Creatine Mono in bulk, don't buy into any hype of a 30 day supply of creatine with shiny label.

Not necessary but will give you an edge prior to workouts: A preworkout supplement. Everyone reacts differently to different ones, and there are non-stims and stim versions. Majority of people like stim versions better, and some believe the more cracked out the better....but non-stims have their rightful place for several reasons.

Hope that helps man.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:08 AM
  2. is it alright to run as/t911 for 2 month cycle?
    By endymion88 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:50 PM
  3. Alright guys im looking for a MRP????
    By good_guye28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 11:09 AM
  4. Alright! about to start a new cycle on T1 PRO
    By Bean in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:43 PM