LMG doseage - 50 or 150 mg?

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
I’m confused about dosing this LMG (aka 13-Extreme).
For standalone cycles, CEL says run 75 – 150 mg. That’s 3 – 6 caps at 25 mg per.
Transform says take one a day, unless you’re > 200 lbs. Then take 2 a day.
WTF! Is it 50 mg per day, or 150 mg per day? I heard from a guy who has run it and he says 150 mg is ridiculous.
I running this along with DZine (in Phorce) Phorce gets you 60 mg per day for two caps. Is that enough to support mass building on a bulk? I don’t want to bloat out like a water balloon!
Like everything else here, you got to try it and see. Tweek in the dose that works for you. I'm going to try some LMG with EPI, also. I let you all know how that works out.

Any of my bruthas have experience with this one?

Thanks
-Slinger

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
stacking should be 50-100mg, alone should be 75-150mg. every is different. i seen people only 75 standalone and got great results, others need 100

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
75 does it good for me. I personally don't have to go over that, even stand alone. I would suggest running it at 75 and seeing how you react to it. Keep in mind that you probably won't notice much the first full week, but come the second week then BAM! Strength will increase like crazy along with recovery times. You'll want to be in the gym 7 days a week.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm in for the ride as well baitslinger. been anxiously waiting for some reviews from that companies products for a minute. i know their price's were decent though they seemed to be on the incline as of lately, but i'm interested to seeing how they perform. 75mgs. to 150mg is where i've read it was at, but for starters try it first at 75mg and if not satisfied, up the ante..

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
OK Thanks boys.
I will start with 85 mg LMG + 30 mg Dzine every day, for the 1st week.

2nd - 3rd week:

I'm thinking 115 mg LMG + 45mg Dzine every day. See about sides like back pumps, lethargy, and bloat. I get some killer back / shin / glute pumps on dry compounds like EPI and Halo. But I've got 1 kg of Taurine, so I'll hit up to 20g ED. Can always back it down to week 1 levels if need be.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Phorce will give you 15mg Dzine and 60mg LMG per pill correct? If that's right then I'd throw in another 30mg or so of LMG. Dosing 2 caps of Phorce would give you 30mg Dzine, and that's a tad too high IMO.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Phorce will give you 15mg Dzine and 60mg LMG per pill correct? If that's right then I'd throw in another 30mg or so of LMG. Dosing 2 caps of Phorce would give you 30mg Dzine, and that's a tad too high IMO.
No, Phorce is LMG/Dzine 30/15, hence the 85mg LMG by adding another 25mg cap of LMG seperately.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, but he's still wanting 30-45g Dzine and that seems extreme. I'd keep Phorce at one cap a day and add more LMG.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Oh ok, but he's still wanting 30-45g Dzine and that seems extreme. I'd keep Phorce at one cap a day and add more LMG.
30mg Dzine is jus fine. I've been running that for the past month.