Liquid Research calls it quits - what's the story?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that Liquid Research is no more. I know they got busted for GHB (I think) not long ago, but anyone know what the deal is?

HUGE

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
From what I understand, they actually shut down right after the bust. The site was then run by some other people, who didn't exactly ship everything to everyone who ordered. Many people were having really bad problems with "delays" and what not. Not sure, but it seems like the people who took over after the original people were busted were less than honest.

This is mostly from hearsay - there was no way in hell I would order from them again after they were busted.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i emailed them shortly after the bust and they said it was a big misunderstanding and that they were still shipping reasearch chems....i was like, "YEAH RIGHT" lol

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I know a site that is still shipping research chems: M5 Research
(just a subtle plug)

And no, that is not the reason I posted- I really am curious.

HUGE

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
That Bayou Mike dude posted an update about a couple months back explaining the situation and everything, but you could tell that he was full of ****. And from what I understood then, was that the same people were still running it, well trying to run it. And they also only accepted "donations" and the payment methods were pure crap...

size

Awards
  • Established
I know a site that is still shipping research chems: M5 Research
(just a subtle plug)
And no, that is not the reason I posted- I really am curious.
HUGE
:icon_lol:

I believe it was a case of get the money while it is good and get out. Rather common event.