desperate 4 input

bb777

Awards
some help from some experienced people would be great, i finished a
mdrol 10-20-30
dermacrine 5-5-5-10-10-10 (plus all the right support supps pre and during) i had great results 15 lbs,strength gains was insane
here is my problem,on the day after my cycle ended i went on a 10 day vacation and i forgot to pack my pct!!!! i know how stupid this was but i did it,i feel like im watching myself shrink away!i havent had anysides yet,
is it to late to start pct( ihave nolva &clomid )
i really just dont know what to do??????

rezstyle

Awards
I don't think you're going to find a right answer here. I would personally start the Nolva and run it for 4 weeks, but I can't give you a scientific reason other than PCT helps keeps gains and helps balance your system back out. Chances are your system will re-balance itself, but I'd want to do it as quick as I could.

You'll definitely want to get more feedback than my "guess" though.

OafMister

Awards
I second rezstyle, definatley do some form of pct dont just abandon it all together, but as Rez said youll want more feed back from a more trusted person, ex. cm, unreal, barbell..

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
yeah like the above post says your hormone levels are unbalenced at this point so you need a SERM ASAP to rebound your t-levels back to normal. Everyone makes mistakes, just start it up as soon as you can. whether or not your gonna lose your gains will depend mostly on diet i guess. Keep up your meals and if you can get your hands on some creatine somewhere that might helps things too bro.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What??? Start PCT bro!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start the pct- its not to late to jump start ur hpta just start NOW