Enanthates

Sethjoe

Awards
Hi everyone,
So I'm researching and trying to prepare the best first cycle I can (possibly my only, my fiancée says only one haha) and I think I'm going with all enanthates. I'm going to run the cycle with:

Test e 250 mg twice a week
Masteron e 200 mg twice a week
Trenbolone e 150 mg twice a week.

I'll kick it off for 4 weeks with a solid pro hormone while I wait for the e's to kick in. I just had a couple questions.. I'll have letrozole and tc for my pct and in case gyno starts. Do I need anything else? From what I read those are two of the best ai and serms that I can get but better safe then sorry.. Also, I'm planning on running all 3 for 10 weeks. Does anyone have a better opinion on what I should do as far as time periods? I am aware of the crazy sides I can get while on a tren cycle, and I'm preparing myself as best I can, but I figure if I only get one cycle I ought to make it count! I'll be reaping those of you who are helpful as I always do, help is appreciated.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad idea
test e is fine

but tren e- what if you get 4 weeks into cycle, trenbolone kicks in and you have HORRIBLE sides- it takes about 14 days for the tren to clear your system

same with mast

Sethjoe

Awards
bad idea
test e is fine

but tren e- what if you get 4 weeks into cycle, trenbolone kicks in and you have HORRIBLE sides- it takes about 14 days for the tren to clear your system

same with mast
Yeah I am scared of the sides for sure man I've read some crazy stuff. I just wanna make the most out of my 1 cycle that i can. What is the disadvantage to doing tren a with mast e and test e?

Last edited:
pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Dude, test e alone is more than enough for 1st cycle. I'm running it alone and this is my 3rd cycle, 1st in 9 years and believe me, you'll make killer gains! I started at 202, and on week 10 I'm at 224...90% lbm with no bloat or sides to speak... like others said, if you run 3 other steroids without knowing how you react to any, what are you gonna do if sides get bad? Have all your auxiliaries on hand and go for it!

Sethjoe

Awards
Dude, test e alone is more than enough for 1st cycle. I'm running it alone and this is my 3rd cycle, 1st in 9 years and believe me, you'll make killer gains! I started at 202, and on week 10 I'm at 224...90% lbm with no bloat or sides to speak... like others said, if you run 3 other steroids without knowing how you react to any, what are you gonna do if sides get bad? Have all your auxiliaries on hand and go for it!
Yeah man I'd run it alone but this is my only cycle... If sides get too bad I guess I'll have to suffer the consequences. I still may cut out tren e but maybe sub it for deca....jw though, did you lose bf% when you went on your test e cycle? Also, have you done anything other than test?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your doi9ng the right thing by researching before launching into this cycle, there is NO disadvantage to running tren a vs tren e- and if this is the ONLY cycle your woman will go for in good spirt- i say go balls to the wall normally i wouldnt reccomend tren to anyone on their first (i did it though)

if you want to shed bf DO NOT ADD DECA your best bet for bf shedding is tren/test and a SPOT ON DIET

it will give wicked strength too

Sethjoe

Awards
your doi9ng the right thing by researching before launching into this cycle, there is NO disadvantage to running tren a vs tren e- and if this is the ONLY cycle your woman will go for in good spirt- i say go balls to the wall normally i wouldnt reccomend tren to anyone on their first (i did it though)

if you want to shed bf DO NOT ADD DECA your best bet for bf shedding is tren/test and a SPOT ON DIET

it will give wicked strength too
Ok man I have the diet clean. I'm not super worried about bf but I'd like to at least stay at 10% or better. So test e, tren a, and what about masteron...? I've done pretty good research on it and I can't find many negatives... In fact I like the idea that I may not need a serm or ai until post cycle bc of it. What's your opinion? Ps I gotta tell anyone who reads this schwell is the f*ckin man. He knows what's up. But yeah she made me swear this was my only cycle...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I'd run it alone but this is my only cycle... If sides get too bad I guess I'll have to suffer the consequences. I still may cut out tren e but maybe sub it for deca....jw though, did you lose bf% when you went on your test e cycle? Also, have you done anything other than test?
I was at 10% prior to this and I have only added a couple LBS of fat maybe...Thats about to change however, cause Im running androlean for weeks 11-14 and upping cardio...If all goes well, Ill prob end up at 215-220 and 8ish% BF...Perfect for summer!! Prior cycles; did deca when I was 21, had no clue about pct and am amazed I didnt destroy myself...Also did Sus250 when I was 22, ran clomid for pct and would have kept all gains from that but I blew my knee out playing college football and lost all...Which brings me to a important point for all athletes considering using AAS....DONT DO IT, sports require so much flexability, there is no way your joints and ligs can keep up with a 30lb muscle growth...And for this being your only cycle, just remember what she doesnt know in the future wont hurt her...Besides if she is on birth control, she technically is using a hormone, as well and the sides of that crap can be just as dangerous!!!!

Sethjoe

Awards
I was at 10% prior to this and I have only added a couple LBS of fat maybe...Thats about to change however, cause Im running androlean for weeks 11-14 and upping cardio...If all goes well, Ill prob end up at 215-220 and 8ish% BF...Perfect for summer!! Prior cycles; did deca when I was 21, had no clue about pct and am amazed I didnt destroy myself...Also did Sus250 when I was 22, ran clomid for pct and would have kept all gains from that but I blew my knee out playing college football and lost all...Which brings me to a important point for all athletes considering using AAS....DONT DO IT, sports require so much flexability, there is no way your joints and ligs can keep up with a 30lb muscle growth...And for this being your only cycle, just remember what she doesnt know in the future wont hurt her...Besides if she is on birth control, she technically is using a hormone, as well and the sides of that crap can be just as dangerous!!!!
Haha I'll talk to her about birth control but we both want that...I'm the only one who cares if I juice. I've never heard of androlean though maybe I should look into it.

Sethjoe

Awards
So, for the above stack with tren a instead of e, do I have all my bases covered with nolva and letro?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only use letro if signs of gyno pop up, you may not even need it. Expect insomnia on trenbolone- it is the most powerful steroid there is, but if this is ur ONLY cycle, DO IT

i say add dianabol in for the first four weeks to pack on a good 15-20lbs of muscle and then shred it up

so this

test e 500mgs weeks 1-14
dianabol-50mgs weeks 1-4
tren a 75 mgs everyday weeks 2-14
masteron (no clue on dose) weeks 5-14

pct

nolvadex
40mgs/30mgs/20mgs/20mgs

this is a wicked cycle look at gaining amazing strength, about 25lbs muscle, and look at shedding about 3-7%bf

Sethjoe

Awards
only use letro if signs of gyno pop up, you may not even need it. Expect insomnia on trenbolone- it is the most powerful steroid there is, but if this is ur ONLY cycle, DO IT

i say add dianabol in for the first four weeks to pack on a good 15-20lbs of muscle and then shred it up

so this

test e 500mgs weeks 1-14
dianabol-50mgs weeks 1-4
tren a 75 mgs everyday weeks 2-14
masteron (no clue on dose) weeks 5-14

pct

nolvadex
40mgs/30mgs/20mgs/20mgs

this is a wicked cycle look at gaining amazing strength, about 25lbs muscle, and look at shedding about 3-7%bf
Sweet man sounds good! So you recommend dianabol in pill form then? Also, I've never injected haha won't doing it Ed for my first cycle be a bit overwhelming? And do you think ambien and xanex are good to help with the insomnia? I've read that they may be and I have both, but I take xanex 3 times a day already...also should I still take that pro hormone at the beginning?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet man sounds good! So you recommend dianabol in pill form then? Also, I've never injected haha won't doing it Ed for my first cycle be a bit overwhelming? And do you think ambien and xanex are good to help with the insomnia? I've read that they may be and I have both, but I take xanex 3 times a day already...also should I still take that pro hormone at the beginning?
mother of God, you take xanex 3 times a day?! for anxiety? yes ambein will be more than enough and if ur taking xanex you should be okay with it too- HOWEVER! Check up on xanex if it can cause heart problems, trenbolone is going to put your body into overdrive- i am not a doctor, i will warn you risks will be present with your cycle as with EVERY cycle, moniiter your blood pressure EVERYDAY, and LISTEN to your body. If **** hits the fan get off cycle bro, but you should be fine- key word SHOULD i am not a doctor, i take NO responsibility. That being said pinning is NOT that bad, you will get over it quickly don't worry.prohormone? No, do what i outlined and you will be happy, whats your pct though?

Sethjoe

Awards
mother of God, you take xanex 3 times a day?! for anxiety? yes ambein will be more than enough and if ur taking xanex you should be okay with it too- HOWEVER! Check up on xanex if it can cause heart problems, trenbolone is going to put your body into overdrive- i am not a doctor, i will warn you risks will be present with your cycle as with EVERY cycle, moniiter your blood pressure EVERYDAY, and LISTEN to your body. If **** hits the fan get off cycle bro, but you should be fine- key word SHOULD i am not a doctor, i take NO responsibility. That being said pinning is NOT that bad, you will get over it quickly don't worry.prohormone? No, do what i outlined and you will be happy, whats your pct though?
Hahaha well I take clonopin, but it's the same thing most people just don't know what it is. Yeah it's for anxiety..ok I'll do the pinning Ed, but I have a vacation with the fam next month for 3 days...what do you do when you have to fly somewhere?
For pct I'm running nolva for 4 weeks like you said and then I'll probably run 4 weeks on something more natural like p6. I'll probably run letro at some point anyways,(after the p6 maybe?) bc I already have swollen nips from ph's...and I want them to go back to normal but I figure I'll wait till after this cycle so I can reverse it all. anything I'm missing?

Also, on the dianabol...pills right? How many mg per day? Or do I just take it a couple times a week?

I know I asked a lot of questions, but I'm gonna do this RIGHT and that means using all available resources. IE Internet, books, friends, online buddies. Your help is very much appreciated schwell and I'll return the favor if its ever possible.

Last edited:
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha well I take clonopin, but it's the same thing most people just don't know what it is. Yeah it's for anxiety..ok I'll do the pinning Ed, but I have a vacation with the fam next month for 3 days...what do you do when you have to fly somewhere?
For pct I'm running nolva for 4 weeks like you said and then I'll probably run 4 weeks on something more natural like p6. I'll probably run letro at some point anyways,(after the p6 maybe?) bc I already have swollen nips from ph's...and I want them to go back to normal but I figure I'll wait till after this cycle so I can reverse it all. anything I'm missing?

Also, on the dianabol...pills right? How many mg per day? Or do I just take it a couple times a week?

I know I asked a lot of questions, but I'm gonna do this RIGHT and that means using all available resources. IE Internet, books, friends, online buddies. Your help is very much appreciated schwell and I'll return the favor if its ever possible.

okay letro will kill ALL YOUR ESTROGEN which is bad you need some in pct for hormonal regulation, use exemestane in pct its different then letro and is good to use in pct.

dianabol are oral yes

what is p6?

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Start the dianabol at a low dose and take it everyday for the first 4wks or so. Run it around 20 or 30 mgs a day. And increase the dose depending on sides.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no start dbol at 40

Sethjoe

Awards
Ok cool. P6 is just a tribulus based test booster to help stimulate natural production.
Im just gonna run letro like 2 months after cycle to make my nips go normal again...My buddy was just telling me I should run nolva the whole time I'm on tren since I'm gyno prone, and also telling me not to do dbol with the tren bc of water retention? What's your opinion? I know nolva can reduce gains and I don't want that, but my main goal is no matter how much weight I put in I wanna lose bf.

Sethjoe

Awards
Also, should I run exemestane in addition to nolva for pct? Is that what you were saying?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running nolva WHILE on tren WILL CAUSE gyno dont listen to your buddy. Tren is progestin based AAS just run the cycle i laid out and you will be fine

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually if running tren in your cycle, don't even use nolva in your PCT man. Roll with Clomid and some Forma-Stanzol and then your natty test boosters if you'd like.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually if running tren in your cycle, don't even use nolva in your PCT man. Roll with Clomid and some Forma-Stanzol and then your natty test boosters if you'd like.
exactly nolva and tren BAD

Sethjoe

Awards
Ok so I'll order forma stanzol and clomid and I run them BOTH for pct? And since the test and masteron are enanthate I start pct 3 weeks after last injection right? And how long should I wait until running letro?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here dude, since your researching and being civil im going to help you out here is a cycle outline

weeks 1-14 test e 500mgs every week split into two injections of 250mgs spread apart by 3 days
week 1-4 dianabol 50mgs everyday
week4-10 trenbolone a 50mgs everyday
week 6-14 masteron prop 75 mgs every day

PCT

clomid 50mgs/50mgs/25mgs/25mgs/
formastanzolol- reccomended dose throughout pct

start pct TWO weeks after last injection

DO NOT USE LETRO until about a month after pct- and come on here and ask for directions on how to use letrozole, letro is tricky

done badda bing badda bam

Sethjoe

Awards
here dude, since your researching and being civil im going to help you out here is a cycle outline

weeks 1-14 test e 500mgs every week split into two injections of 250mgs spread apart by 3 days
week 1-4 dianabol 50mgs everyday
week4-10 trenbolone a 50mgs everyday
week 6-14 masteron prop 75 mgs every day

PCT

clomid 50mgs/50mgs/25mgs/25mgs/
formastanzolol- reccomended dose throughout pct

start pct TWO weeks after last injection

DO NOT USE LETRO until about a month after pct- and come on here and ask for directions on how to use letrozole, letro is tricky

done badda bing badda bam
Schwell you are the biggest stud ever. I owe you the world my friend.

Sethjoe

Awards
1 final question... Any disadvantage to running masteron throughout the whole cycle? That was my plan just to stay cut while bulking. Thanks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'll order forma stanzol and clomid and I run them BOTH for pct? And since the test and masteron are enanthate I start pct 3 weeks after last injection right? And how long should I wait until running letro?
Yes Clomid and Forma Stanzol will be the base. The Forma you can get at Mrsupps.com and use the Needto10 for 10% off. This is you PCT outline _

Week 1: 100mg Clomid, 5pumps Forma AM & 5pumps PM
Week 2: 50mg Clomid, 4pumps AM & 4pumps PM
Week 3: 50mg Clomid, 3pumps AM & 3pumps PM
Week 4: 50mg Clomid, 2pumps AM & 2pumps PM

Now if you have the $$ either add in some Post cycle/unleashed combo or Phytoserms-347. You can get these @ www.needtobuildmuscle.com and use "barbellbeast25" to save you 25% off your order.

Now the letro can be used as an on cycle AI at a really small dosage E3D. It's what I used last cycle and it worked great. You also should have some Caber on hand if you're running tren. Actually i'd say it's a must.

wannabe007

Awards
solo test for first run. run it at 500

you only get one first cycle so its up to you.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 final question... Any disadvantage to running masteron throughout the whole cycle? That was my plan just to stay cut while bulking. Thanks
nope if ur bulking and this is possibly UR ONLY cycle run that ****- and eat ALOT!

Sethjoe

Awards
nope if ur bulking and this is possibly UR ONLY cycle run that ****- and eat ALOT!
Heyll ya bro I'll be starting next week when I have my full pct lined up and ready. I'll eat a ton, and keep it clean too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let us know how it goes

Sethjoe

Awards
let us know how it goes
Will do mane. Do you think I need caber too? I've got a lot of auxiliaries already.. Ill get it but I don't see the purpose when I think I have my bases covered....either way I'll do what I need to to be safe

wannabe007

Awards
Will do mane. Do you think I need caber too? I've got a lot of auxiliaries already.. Ill get it but I don't see the purpose when I think I have my bases covered....either way I'll do what I need to to be safe

i think the word you were looking for is "ancillaries"

Sethjoe

Awards
Anyone know if forma-stanzol goes by any other names, or if there's anything I can sub for it? I can't find any

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go to needtobuildmuscle.com

Sethjoe

Awards
Hahaha I know stupid question huh? I found it at like 5 places after looking a little deeper. I just dont know which sites to trust... I hate ordering stuff online, needtobuildmuscle.com doesnt have it anywhere i can see but ill keep looking. Thanks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mrsupps.com for forma-stanzol guys. Not NTBM.

But I took care of him in PM so anything else bro lemme know.

Sethjoe

Awards
What about traveling? What do you do when you have to fly somewhere for a couple days and your on an Ed cycle?

Sethjoe

Awards
Thanks, but does anyone have any experience with traveling on cycle?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2