Clen and Zaditen/Ketotifen?
- 07-07-2004, 07:20 AM
- 07-07-2004, 08:03 AM
I've tried adding about 20mg Yohimbine HCL about an hour or two before taking clen around the 2 week mark. Besides shaking ridiculously, sweating like a pig, and breathing really weird for a couple hours after, I'd say it's a great idea. Take into consideration that if you build up to 200mcg at around 2 weeks, you will definitely want to lower the dose of Clen once you add something like Yohimbine or Ketotifen. I figured this out the hard way.
07-07-2004, 09:46 AM
I've heard it's a good combo, which you can run for 6-8 weeks. The only problem ketotifen makes you very sleepy (it is Ok if you take it before going to bed), also it makes some people extremly hungry all the time (counter productive when trying to diet).
07-07-2004, 09:54 AM
It [ketotifen] regulates beta-2 receptors that clen down regulates. It is an antihistamine. When I used it, I normally took 3mg a day
Similar Forum Threads
- By dubplate6 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:02 PM
- By rislingohya in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:26 AM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:03 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-15-2003, 02:34 AM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:36 AM