1st time H-Drol cycle, possible sides?

mmaz03

Awards
Does it have a lot of sides for a firsttimer

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
You are digging too deep into this, you are only 3 days into your cycle. You are likely just paranoid from things you hear about sides. How are you dosing H-drol anyway?

mmaz03

Awards
You are digging too deep into this, you are only 3 days into your cycle. You are likely just paranoid from things you hear about sides. How are you dosing H-drol anyway?
Left the most impt info out yo!

8 am 25 mg

5-6 pm 25 mg

Planned on running 5 week cycle but dunnoP

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Left the most impt info out!

8 a.m. - 25 mgs

5 - 6 p.m. - 25 mgs

Planned on running a 5 week cycle at 50 mgs and see how I feel from there.

Thanks for the quick reply btw.
You should not notice sides like headaches and suppression until you near the end at 50, in most cases. Right now, all you should begin to notice is an increase in appetite and thirst. ;)

mmaz03

Awards
You should not notice sides like headaches and suppression until you near the end at 50, in most cases. Right now, all you should begin to notice is an increase in appetite and thirst. ;)
separated the Hdrol and CA last night. I think I may have a very very slight allergic reaction to something in the CA because I had a handful of hives on my chest after I took it combined with the lightheaded feeling. It could have been something else though.

Anyway, I split the CA from the H-Drol dosage this morning and I basically feel fine cept for the fact that I def am super hungry and thirsty

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea when i first started the ca it made me feel weird but it past and yea i take my h-drol then take ca about 3 hours later or 4 hours.only side i am having so far is not sleeping well.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Most people dont even notice H-drol at 50. You have to run that stuff at 75 and 100 for to get anything good out of it IMO, especially if you have some size on you already...

You should not have headaches or feel light-headed on this compound after 3 days. Hell, I'd say you at 50 should feel anything after 6 or 8 weeks.