♦♦♦ What's your pre-summer PH cycle?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question ♦♦♦ What's your pre-summer PH cycle?

Summer is around the corner and I was just wondering what PH cycle/stacks people are currently taking or planning on taking soon.

I just started a 3 month cycle of Halotest-25/Noestrogen/PCT. The cycle ends on 26 May.

2. h-drol and androhard
    or some kind of test with superdrol or h-drol

3. im running prototype nutrition's 11-spray for 4 weeks, and then immediately after, their 7-spray for another 4 weeks for 8 weeks total.

I'm at 180, it's my goal to not drop below 170 (hopefully) and see, or at least, start to see my abs.
    •   

4. sd/lmg stack but seein that my shoulders still havent healed from last january, guess i wont be taking anythin for another year
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

5. Currently debating: Boladrol solo or helladrol+11-sterone. THe first would be a recomp-lean bulk while the second would be closer to a gentle cut.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty music View Post
    h-drol and androhard
    or some kind of test with superdrol or h-drol
    I may be doing something very similar.

7. Gonna do epi at 40,40,40,50,50,50. Excited!

8. superdrol all day!!

9. A lot of people like Hdrol with either 11sterone ot Furuza A this time of year

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

10. hdrol/pstanz worked really well just watch out for the joint dryness. any thoughts on high dosed pstanz or furaz maybe with some formastane? im a big fan of formastanes leaning effects if your diet is in check

11. I'm on week 9 of a 12 week test e cycle and now beginning the tighten up phase of it...to this date I've put on 22 lbs, 90% lbm... for the remanded of this cycle I'm adding in Androlean for weeks 11-14 and upping cardiovascular, lowering carbs etc... I'm pumped to see how the new pp product is!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I may be doing something very similar.
    i wanna start!!!cant wait for the androhard to ship

13. TREN/Epi will be mine! cant wait to get this six pack in.

14. Androhard lv and epi for 7 weeks

15. Epi
    40/50/50
    Tren
    00/00/50/50/50
    Sd
    00/00/20/20/20

16. Epi + Boladrol
    1 week in, link in my sig. follow me brahz!
    CELTIC LABS REP

17. Spawn baby!Tren and Epi should make for a great time!
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

18. Might run the Tnubs stack of Epi & Bola. Not sure yet. Got some Tren I may run solo.
    SEMPER FI!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    Currently debating: Boladrol solo or helladrol+11-sterone. THe first would be a recomp-lean bulk while the second would be closer to a gentle cut.
    Just my 2 cents,id run the Boladrol.Im trying to do the same with Spawn ill be running here soon,a recomp/lean bulk.So damn hard lol.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

20. Turinabol LV @ 90mg for 6 weeks
    Furaguno @ 264mg for 4 weeks, then bump to 297mg for 2 wk (33mg pills)

21. Currently doing a nice Dermacrine + Androhard cycle as in signature

22. not hijacking but would like sugestions for me i am wanting to cut and get ripped for summer all so .and i cant decide if i should run havoc or h-drol i have both and it will be my first ph cycle.which one is best for looking dry lean and ripped.and yes diet and everything is on point.thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    not hijacking but would like sugestions for me i am wanting to cut and get ripped for summer all so .and i cant decide if i should run havoc or h-drol i have both and it will be my first ph cycle.which one is best for looking dry lean and ripped.and yes diet and everything is on point.thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    not hijacking but would like sugestions for me i am wanting to cut and get ripped for summer all so .and i cant decide if i should run havoc or h-drol i have both and it will be my first ph cycle.which one is best for looking dry lean and ripped.and yes diet and everything is on point.thanks
    you'll get good results with either.i havent used havoc but i like h-drol.

25. test/tren superdrol as usual with an epi finish while the tren ester gtfo of my body

26. Starting a 6 week xtren/dplex stack next week. Haven't seen many of these.

27. Quote Originally Posted by iSwole View Post
    Summer is around the corner and I was just wondering what PH cycle/stacks people are currently taking or planning on taking soon.

I just started a 3 month cycle of Halotest-25/Noestrogen/PCT. The cycle ends on 26 May.
    Going to run RPN Havoc 30/30/30/40/40/40 starting in mid-April.

28. Either SD/LMG or PPlex. Probably PPlex since I've never run it before.

29. Hmm I have 2 bottles of phreak(sd +hdrol) or beastdrol its a difficult choice. I probably will go with phreak and have a carb restricted diet and cut this body fat I put on from sd/lmg cycle

30. 20 wks Sus 250mg E3D
    18 wks EQ 250mg E3D
    1-5 wk 40mg Epi
    17-22 wk 100mg Hdrol

31. I dont want to take anything that will effect my lipids for a few months so im going to run Ostarine 25mg a day, IGF-1, MGF, and HGH frag. Hopefully I will add a little muscle some decent strength and lose lots of fat to get ready for the summer!!

32. yea i am starting either hdrol or havoc in a couple of days can not decide which one yet for my summer cutt.i have been reall interested in sarms to but i think i will waite for more feed back about them they are high.lieghtweight 1 keep us posted on your progress i think the op might be interested in these all so idk.

33. Beast and Epistrong like CM's log

34. Clen,T3,Epi,tren (dienolone), superdrol.

o nom nom nom

35. Oooooh Daddy like ^

36. Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    I dont want to take anything that will effect my lipids for a few months so im going to run Ostarine 25mg a day, IGF-1, MGF, and HGH frag. Hopefully I will add a little muscle some decent strength and lose lots of fat to get ready for the summer!!
    Add CJC and GHRP to that!!!

37. Pro-stanivar or Boladrol

38. Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    Clen,T3,Epi,tren (dienolone), superdrol.

o nom nom nom
    Sounds sweet! At what doses?

39. My June cut will consist of..

6 weeks Helladrol
    4 weeks Transdermal Tren
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

40. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Add CJC and GHRP to that!!!
    I think i would use like 10 pins a day and have holes all over me lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spring/Summer Cycle (Mega-cycle...)