Halo vs epi

Uberiv

Awards
So I can't seem to find a site that I trust enough to order a serm from so I was wondering what the best combination of OTC pct products would work best for a cycle of epi or halo Since they're considered "mild". I was also curious which of the two would put on the most mass? Thanks

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the Halodrol, heard far better solo ran reviews on it. You could get away with An OTC pct such as Resveratrol or something different. I'd save the Nolva for a more potent PH that is more likely to shut you down.

drudixon

Awards
I'd go with the Halodrol, heard far better solo ran reviews on it. You could get away with An OTC pct such as Resveratrol or something different. I'd save the Nolva for a more potent PH that is more likely to shut you down.
Resveratol is an ingredient that comes from the skin of grapes that supposedly helps burn fat. Reversitol v2 is an OTC PCT supplement. Not trying to be a know it all, but he might get mixed up and buy the wrong thing.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
He's not going to be shutdown from H-drol?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everybody responds differently, and I'd say it's a 50/50 split on this board between epi/hdrol. Personally, I got much better size and strength gains from hdrol, but it did feel like it shut me down after a 4 wk cycle (no bloods, but I felt shutdown). All I've ever done is otc pct and so far I've had no real issues. However, you're more likely to lose most of your gains if you don't use a serm - otc typically doesn't get the hpta cranking quickly enough. The reason I don't run one is because I don't feel like splaining to my wife wtf it is - she already questions the supps I use enough, and I don't want to push it with some ghetto looking vial of liquid. So I make do with my otc pct, and run short cycles of 2-3 weeks to avoid any major shutdown. Most my gains come between weeks 2-3 anyway, and beyond that, I get very little. That's just how my body responds to these things. Most on here will go 4-6 weeks with epi or hdrol - just doesn't work for me. I'll take my 7 lbs and otc pct (6 wks total) and I'm gtg for 3 months. I hate running longer cycles - just makes me feel cranky and burnt out - regardless of what ph it is.

Oh, and afa otc pct, I've been using daa, some combination of fadogia/i3c/titanium/maca, and a low dose ai (bromo) starting wk3 of pct. Might not be the best otc pct, but for me it seems to work and it doesn't cost much. I can get away with it on shorter cycles of epi, hdrol or pmag with no problem.

Last edited:

Uberiv

Awards
Thanks for the information! I have a couple of questions about serms if some on who's is knowledgeable on serms can pm me please thank you

Uberiv

Awards
What other available Ph is the best for putting on mass other than epi or halo ?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
What other available Ph is the best for putting on mass other than epi or halo ?
Superdrol (sdrol) but it's not a PH, it's a "legal" steroid, and a very potent one at that. Do a ton of research on the compound and proceed with caution.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol (sdrol) but it's not a PH, it's a "legal" steroid, and a very potent one at that. Do a ton of research on the compound and proceed with caution.
Isn't epi a "legal" steroid also though?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is my otc pct and otc on cycle support supps for my h-drol or havoc cycle 5 weeks.(cel ) cycle assist a week before and all the way thru and pct and of cource multi and fish oil and cla all on cyle.then (ai) post cyle support and (lg ) formadrol extream and erase.and i will probally add a couple more things like creatine,no2 and maybe daa or somthing.and i all so know where to order a serm probally clomid from and if i had to i would order it and have it over nighted to me but i dont think i will need it.my test is natrually high and comes back easily.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
when I said you wouldnt need a s.e.r.m Isnt always the right thing to do I'm not a Dr. So I couldnt tell youu whats best for your body only you would know whats right. If you wanna be safe run a S.e.r.m! Better safe then sorry bro.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Dude, no compounds put on mass. All of them boost protein synthesis and shorten recovery time with the addition of exogenous hormnones.

It's really your genetics, and what you do in the gym, and with your diet, that determines how much mass you put on. You can cut, recomp, or bulk on Halo, Epi, Test-Cyp, or SD.

If you're asking this question, it is kind of showing that you may not be 100% edumacated in this area. Keep reading.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I kinda disagree with no compounds put on mass.. Cause Dbol and phera both are wet gainers, and will bulk you the Eff up

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
The reason I don't run one is because I don't feel like splaining to my wife wtf it is - she already questions the supps I use enough, and I don't want to push it with some ghetto looking vial of liquid. So I make do with my otc pct, and run short cycles of 2-3 weeks to avoid any major shutdown.
Well - you can put the SERM in the fridge in the box of Arm and Hammer Baking Soda that most wives put in there to kill the stench. It never moves so no worries about her discovering it! LOL

But I do hear you about the short 2-3 week cycles - I like them a lot, for as long as your body will respond to them that is. I'll still run a short SERM PCT though - usually with Torem.