split oral doses..?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

split oral doses..?

I am starting a cutting/bodycomp change cycle tomorrow which will consist of:

1-AD, 600mgs ED
    4-AD, 300mgs ED
    M4OHN, 20mgs ED

This will be a 6 week cycle where I will run calories at or just above maintenance. My question is... since all of these are oral, what would be the best way to dose throughout the day? And please don't slam me for not using transdermals, or using straight 1-test. I've had very good results with ergopharms 1-AD, 4-AD in the past, and this will be my last ph cycle before crossing over to the dark side and pinning. So how would you guys dose this cycle? My thoughts were:

1-AD, 200mgs, 3 times daily
    4-AD, 300mgs once in the morning
    M4OHN, 12mgs in the morning, 8mgs about 12 hours later

Hows this look? Is it still effective to take my first 1-AD dose, my 4-AD dose, and my first m4OHN dose all together with my breakfast? Or do I have to split all of them up? (which will be a serious pain in the ASS) All thoughts and advice welcome.. Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Are you just using the 4-AD as a pre-workout stimulant? Otherwise why only the 1 dose?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

From what I've read, the M4OHN should take care of the mild lethargy that I get from the 1-AD. The 4-AD is only thrown in there at a very low dose to try to keep up the libido.. gotta keep up with the girlfriend. Do you think I will need a stronger dose to combat the libido problem? I'm trying to keep this as dry as possible as it is a summer cutting cycle....
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

I would take less 4-AD more often (200 mgs 2-3 times per day).

Another thought might be to forget about the 4-AD and substitute 4OHT (more expensive, but much more dry).
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Well usually most ppl use 4-ad to combat the lethargy from m1t/1test.

I would suggest 200 mgs 4ad morn, and 200 mid day. I usually dont suggest any before bed if its used simply for libido/anti-lethargy due to ur going to go to sleep. Unless ur using it for gains I wouldnt bother. U could also do it ur way which isnt bad, it should help ur libidi throughout the whole day or almost all of it.

Prim would be 100mg morn, 100mg mid day, and 100mg nite. Could bump to morn dose to 200mg to get everything going, and get a total of 400mg.

Either way do whats best for u, itll work well enuff all ways.

Ur m4looks good. 12 hours, if ur using that due to its halflife how sure are u about it? Im not sure, im just curious.

For the 1-ad. I suggest

1 morn, mid day, and nite. Keeps a more constant amount in the blood throughout the day.

GL
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

Thanks for the replies. I'm mainly concerned with whether or not it's ok to take the doses together. Is this an effective schedule, or do I need to separate when I take each different one?

Morning Meal - 1-AD, 4-AD, M4OHN
    Midday Meal - 1-AD
    Evening Meal - 1-AD, M4OHN

I thought I read somewhere that you shouldn't take different compounds at the same time, but I'm not sure. It would be much easier to be taking pills three times a day reather than six times... ?

BTW- I'm using Ergopharm's 4-AD which is 300mgs a pill, so smaller doses are not an option.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Ohhh ok. Well seeing as u are using M4 as well, I see no reason to use 600mg of 4-ad. So 300mg is good.

As to you reading about compounds. In a general matter its true, because most ppl dont know what they are taking and how it will re-act with any other substances. It also may cause a little more distress to the liver taking 3 orals at once. So I think taking the 3 at the same time wont be a huge deal, do as u wish, but weather u split the doses or not, Milk Thistle or ALA or R-ALA or NAC are nice to have to support the liver. Although there are no solid studies im aware of, some say Milk Thistle can hinder absorption of other products ur taking (I.E. why ppl say taking diff compounds same time isnt advisable)

So my suggestion is run low dose of milk thistle during ur cycle but not at the same time u take a dose, sometime a few hours in between. If not, just take it post cycle with proper PCT of course.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by prime
    Thanks for the replies. I'm mainly concerned with whether or not it's ok to take the doses together. Is this an effective schedule, or do I need to separate when I take each different one?

Morning Meal - 1-AD, 4-AD, M4OHN
    Midday Meal - 1-AD
    Evening Meal - 1-AD, M4OHN

I thought I read somewhere that you shouldn't take different compounds at the same time, but I'm not sure. It would be much easier to be taking pills three times a day reather than six times... ?

BTW- I'm using Ergopharm's 4-AD which is 300mgs a pill, so smaller doses are not an option.
    Your reasoning is good for what you want to do. I've been using m4ohn 3x/d @ 6am, 12noon, 6pm w/ good results. Using 19nordiol 250mg oral for the mid and last dose and 4ad 250mg oral on the first dose. You can take them together at the same time no prob.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.4%

Sounds good. Thanks for the help guys. Hey Dr.D, how many mgs of the M4OHN are you taking and what kinda results have you been seeing?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by prime
    Sounds good. Thanks for the help guys. Hey Dr.D, how many mgs of the M4OHN are you taking and what kinda results have you been seeing?
    24mg/d about 10 days in so far. No pumps, no vascularity, no CNS stimulation but no moodiness either, a little acne, no weight gain, but significant strength increase and good hardness. I've got the feeling that the results will be steady and solid. The results off this compound are def. dose proportional. I started @ 4mg and ramped up 4mg more every day. I was going to work my way to 30 or 40 but I don't think I'll need to.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Splitting Formex Dose?
    By crowbar46 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Oral dosing...once or split doses per day?
    By TBigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 12:06 AM
  3. Splitting Clen Doses
    By enash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 02:04 PM
  4. 4-AD trans + 1,4-AD oral doses
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 08:34 PM
  5. Splitting M1T dose issue