Finasteride with Epistane counterproductive?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

Finasteride with Epistane counterproductive?

If I run Epistane for gyno reduction...would it be counterproductive to take Finasteride at the same time?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol, you don't wanna run Epistane for gyno reduction
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

Why is that? Its an anti-estrogen that has great proclaimed results for minimizing or reducing gyno.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

its a steroid. superdrol will lower estrogen as well would you take that for gyno reduction?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

Anybody else?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%

epi works fine for gyno reduction but the rebound will kick your ass , and give you some beautiful big tits. If you are going to run it for just have an ai on hand and i would recommend a steady mg amount and slowly taper off into pct , such as an overlap. tapering is key for successful gyno reduction
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

Quote Originally Posted by youngguns555 View Post
    epi works fine for gyno reduction but the rebound will kick your ass , and give you some beautiful big tits. If you are going to run it for just have an ai on hand and i would recommend a steady mg amount and slowly taper off into pct , such as an overlap. tapering is key for successful gyno reduction

I should reiterate that I have mild gyno R>L and work out avidly. I have never taken a prohormone but believe I got the gyno from a 5AR inhibitor for my hairloss. I would like to continue to take finasteride but would also like to the reep the benefits of Epistane and maybe get some reduction in my gyno as well. How should I dose Epistane? When do I start Nolva and how should I dose this? When does the test booster come into play? Sorry I know I have a lot of questions. Thanks in advance!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have heard awful things about finasteride. I would stay away.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.62%

Quote Originally Posted by vbstud247 View Post
    If I run Epistane for gyno reduction...would it be counterproductive to take Finasteride at the same time?
    Only run finastride if your life as a man is over.
    FU*CK FINASTRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run what ever u like, epi, nolva, aromasin...won't make a diff
    as LONG AS YOUR ON FINASTRIDE you will remain on the cusp of becoming a woman.

Run Finastride = cosmetically you will look like sh*t. Blocking DHT is only going to delay hairloss if prone.

BLOCK DHT = body like a Bit*h!!!!! fat face, puffy breasted, emotional man-bit*h!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

Awful things about Fin? Please enlighten me? As far as DHT, it has very little anabolic activity and is not found in muscle to any significant degree. DHT is more androgenic than anabolic so it should not affect muscle...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^^^^^ My friend was on finasteride for a year and woke up one day with a vagina. True story
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awful things about Fin? Please enlighten me? As far as DHT, it has very little anabolic activity and is not found in muscle to any significant degree. DHT is more androgenic than anabolic so it should not affect muscle...

DHT is not as evil as you believe.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    Only run finastride if your life as a man is over.
    FU*CK FINASTRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run what ever u like, epi, nolva, aromasin...won't make a diff
    as LONG AS YOUR ON FINASTRIDE you will remain on the cusp of becoming a woman.

Run Finastride = cosmetically you will look like sh*t. Blocking DHT is only going to delay hairloss if prone.

BLOCK DHT = body like a Bit*h!!!!! fat face, puffy breasted, emotional man-bit*h!
    LOL are you serious? DId it happen to you? Are you speaking from experience or is it something you read online and are just repeating verbatim like many seem to do here? I ask because I've been on fina for the past 2 months with no neg sides. I'm 27 days into an LMG/Dzine run and it doesn't impede any gains as I am up 10.5lbs even with a cold for the past couple of days.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have heard that once you get on it your sex drive will literally diminish and never be the same afterward.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.62%

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    LOL are you serious? DId it happen to you? Are you speaking from experience or is it something you read online and are just repeating verbatim like many seem to do here? I ask because I've been on fina for the past 2 months with no neg sides. I'm 27 days into an LMG/Dzine run and it doesn't impede any gains as I am up 10.5lbs even with a cold for the past couple of days.
    i am very serious.
    i have never taken finastride/propecia etc.
    however i have exp. the effects 1st hand from a close friend. pls i do not want to talk about it

Did u say "doesn't impede any gains" ?????? now that is funny!!!! do u even know what i'm talking about? i never said anything about gains! i could care less.
    what i am talking about is that it IMPEDES recovery of the 5ar enzyme which is responsible for DHT levels. NOT TALKING ABOUT GAINS! I'M TALIKING ABOUT SUSTAINING YOUR LIFE AS A MAN WHO LIKES TO FU*K WOMEN!

LET ME BE CLEAR PROPECIA/FINASTRIDE/DUASTRIDE/PROSCAR etc. will fuc*k u up in a simular way tren does. long term inhibition of 5ar will cause much of the same symtoms, bloating, estrogen and prolactin sides, low libido, E.D., severe depression.

max LMG and propecia = good luck with pct.

I know a guy on finastride and he always says "dude what are u talking about?" all the while when i look at his face he looks like a bloated soft piece of sh*t carrying about like a chewed up piece of bubble gum. maybe i could recomend he go on a d-zine run? hey at least he might look better right?

If You don't have any sides from finastride use then u are above the norm and
    a FREEK OF NATURE

if you don't have any sides concluding your finastride/d-zine/lmg run then you are Fu*king superman and we all need to drink your blood.

BTW The "offical" Dr. report or 'caution' is that Finastride/Propecia etc. only causes sexualy sides in 2% of users. Hope that makes you feel better. Love how doctors pimp drugs espicialy female endos prescribing sh*t that fu*ks up a dudes Di*k when they have no idea what it is to be a man.

Or u can think i'm full of Sh*t i don't care, if i can just warn one person then i will have accomplished an act of good.

BTW d-zine should mitigate sides from LMG as well as the beloved FINASTRIDE. isn't that awesome!!! one could go on taking dht based ph/steroids to combat finastride sides all the while saving male pattern baldness. oh and not to mention the GAINS on D-zine are awesome!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.62%

AM I IN CRAZY LAND RIGHT NOW?

FINASTRIDE BLOCKS DHT BY INHIBITING THE 5ar enzyme.

how do people not know this??????????????????????????

are we still talking about gains??

i'm done going all out/crusading against this drug.

i'm very sorry if i offended anyone.

pls carry on.

i'm out.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.36%

lol i've been on finasteride for over a 2 years now, and quite happy with it. sex drive is fine, no gyno, no puffy face etc. i did put on a little bit of weight, but that was managed easily.

also, i have run max lmg 3 times before in combination with other cycles and never experienced anythign negative, and pct was fine (actually just finishing up pct with a boladrol/mlmg run) and feeling good. libido is high. ejaculation is great. like a god. lol.

finasteride has a lot of bad commentary, probably for good reason, but its not as evil as people make it out to be.

anyway, if you're worried about your gains from epi on finasteride - don't. you'll be sweet, dude.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.57%

I don't mean to be inflammatory but the vast majority of people who take finasteride don't have any negative sides. The alarmism on this thread is nonsense.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think what happens in a lot of cases is that people will read a study or they'll here a story of someone who was impacted greatly by a drug and it gets blown out of proportion. No two people are the same and they'll react differently to different compounds. Not everyone will end up with a "body like a Bit*h!!!!! fat face, puffy breasted, emotional man-bit*h!" as was stated above.

Fina has been good to me for the past two months. No puffy face, I'm still lean even on 5000 cals per day, and my libido is not affected whatsoever.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I thought the main focus of the thread is running Epistane for gyno reduction
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I thought the main focus of the thread is running Epistane for gyno reduction
    You know how it goes though
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

The bottom line is...will being on Fin negate any of the gyno reducing abilities of Epistane?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%

lol can someone please tell the OP that taking a steroid is not a good way to reduce gyno.

You're going to put your hormones in a mess with a steroid. You're going to shut down your natural testosterone and estrogen production (thus the estrogen reduction) and need as SERM after. Epistane is not an AI. An unmethylated version of Epistane with minor changes to the structure was used as an AI in some Japanese studies so people get this crazy idea that Epistane has AI properties. It doesn't. And it will mess with your hormones WAY more than a real AI which you should be looking into.

Get a real AI and don't f*ck around.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.22%

A real AI huh? I'll look into it...thx for the Advice.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane / Havoc and Finasteride
    By harryforreal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 06:58 PM
  3. Nirtic Oxide + X-factor = counterproductive?
    By Whacked in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 05:40 PM
  4. counterproductive or beneficial
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 05:00 PM
  5. Creatine & caffeine: counterproductive?
    By beebab in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 12:41 PM