Avoiding Fat Gain on PCT?

RisingDusk

Awards
Let says you run perform a 4-6 week cutting PH Cycle (lack of AAS Source). During this cycle you start off at -500 from BMR and slowly decrease the calories to -1000 from BMR while adding 30-45 Minutes of LIT Cardio daily. With a correct diet, lots of cardio, good workout routine, and anabolics I would expect one to drop BF% significantly fast while maint. or even adding LBM. Now my question is, how does one limit fat gain during PCT after a cutting cycle? What should I do with my calories? I expect to get pretty shredded during the cycle (6-8%) and I just need someone with exp. showing my what is nessescary to maint. that shreddedness or even get more shredded during PCT.

History: My last PH cycle was H-drol @ 6-Weeks (75mg) and during PCT I had a **** load of fat gain. I ran nolva (40/40/20/20) and AI PCS (0/4/4/4/4). I left my calories at like +1000 over maint.

I'm just trying to avoid losing any LBM after my cutting cycle (during PCT) and maint. that shredded look (if not get even more shredded).

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
eat 2-300 cals overmaintenance, keep up cardio.

be aware though, you metabolism will be slower after hard cutting

drudixon

Awards
Let says you run perform a 4-6 week cutting PH Cycle (lack of AAS Source). During this cycle you start off at -500 from BMR and slowly decrease the calories to -1000 from BMR while adding 30-45 Minutes of LIT Cardio daily. With a correct diet, lots of cardio, good workout routine, and anabolics I would expect one to drop BF% significantly fast while maint. or even adding LBM. Now my question is, how does one limit fat gain during PCT after a cutting cycle? What should I do with my calories? I expect to get pretty shredded during the cycle (6-8%) and I just need someone with exp. showing my what is nessescary to maint. that shreddedness or even get more shredded during PCT.

History: My last PH cycle was H-drol @ 6-Weeks (75mg) and during PCT I had a **** load of fat gain. I ran nolva (40/40/20/20) and AI PCS (0/4/4/4/4). I left my calories at like +1000 over maint.

I'm just trying to avoid losing any LBM after my cutting cycle (during PCT) and maint. that shredded look (if not get even more shredded).
1000 calories under BMR is a serious deficit man. Why not just run Keto at 500 under maintenance? The results will be the same or better and you won't be hungry all the time.

RisingDusk

Awards
1000 calories under BMR is a serious deficit man. Why not just run Keto at 500 under maintenance? The results will be the same or better and you won't be hungry all the time.
I am running Keto (5 days / 2day carb-load). I would start with -500 and slowly decrease to -1000. With anabolics I doubt you'll lose LBM at -1000. But none the less I'll Take your advice and just run -500 and reevaluate as weight drops.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.ergo-log.com/fenugreek.html

Check out that study on fenugreek. We sell it in our product Phytotest, and it's also sold in titanium. We use testofen fenugreek which has been shown in other studies to have great effects outside just fat loss. Have a good one man

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do a small bit of cardio and eat less carbs after 6-7 pm. If your taking creatine don't go with mono

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree def check your diet.you could also add in some need 2 slin as well to help things.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Use clen, its great for pct as it helps perserve muscle/strength, cuts fat, and if your eating over maintenance it helps keep the fat off and saves muscle. I use it for the first 2 weeks of every pct. I just never go above 70-80mcg because im not trying to have a full on cut, just get some of the benefits.