Epi / H-Drol / ECA / Clen for Cutting Cycle

RisingDusk

Awards
Been lifting for 2 years now and have done a solo h-drol run and a epi/tren 4 week run (both on bulks). I am looking to get to sub 10% BF for the summer and I'm sitting at 14-16% now. Based on my calc. I'd be 6% @ 166lbs at 5'9". Anyway my goals for this cycle are to get shredded. Have a look:

Epi: 40/30/30/0/0/0
H-Drol: 75/75/75/75/75/75

ECA (3 Doses)/Clen (80mcg): 2-Week Pulses**

**So I will start with ECA for 2 weeks then shift into Clen for 2 weeks and continue all the way through PCT. Sound good?

I'll probably start my calories at 2,500 and slowly drop to 1,800-2,000 (Since I'm going to be on Anabolics). I'll do 45 Minutes of LIT Cardio daily along with a 5-Day Split.

PCT will be as follows:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Activate Xtreme: 0/0/4/4/4/4
Triazole: 0/0/3/3/3/3

How does PCT look? Should I kick my calories up to mait. during PCT to prevent muscle loss? Any other tips during PCT to remain shredded or to continue to get more shredded?

THANKS guys I really appreciate anyone who has taken the time to read this. Thanks again!

youngguns555

Awards
way too much bro for someone with such little experience, start small and go from there,

I would suggest and epi/clen at the very most .

epi- 30-45mg for 6 weeks
Clen- start at 40 mcg and go from there

Make sure your diet is on point.

You are going to lose a lot of muscle no matter what , so by the time you get to 6% you will be sub 160

RisingDusk

Awards
Okay so how does this sound:

Epi: 30mg ED for 6 Weeks
Clen: 2on/2off for Cycle+PCT
ECA: 2off/2on for Cycle+PCT

Now, my only remaining question is how would you go about setting up a PCT with the following products?:

DS Activate Xtreme
DS Triazole
Nolvadex

youngguns555

Awards
running clen in an odd sort of way but it could work ,

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You need more pct stuff. Start the natty stuff day one too.