sust winny cycle
- 07-06-2004, 03:31 PM
- 07-06-2004, 03:42 PM
Dont know where to start - maybee you are not ready for AAS??? 6 weeks is not enough for sust. at least 10 i would say. You will also need to list goals\weight\history a bit more before someone can plan a cycle out for you. But the best advise i can give is to research a lot more so you can answer these questions yourself.
07-06-2004, 03:46 PM
sorry i meant to type in 12 week cycle . :$
week 6 is just stuck in my head cos someone told me this is when i might start seeing signals suggesting i should start on some nolva.
my main goal is to gain lean mass and tone up.
07-06-2004, 04:00 PM
I would run the winny 8-14 then. You should not take AAS to "tone up"...toning up is for 60 year oldsOriginally Posted by stage1
07-06-2004, 05:53 PM
07-07-2004, 03:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Spudpunx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:04 AM
- By stayspicey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2012, 01:43 PM
- By funnyfini2 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 13Last Post: 06-20-2012, 08:05 PM
- By Chad in forum General ChatReplies: 3275Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:06 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2002, 04:23 PM