Epi cycle question

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
have a bottle of 90 18mg caps of epivar its the same compound as epistane, epidrol...etc. My concern is that its 18mg as opposed to the usual 10mg so i am wondering what would be the safest and most effective cycle length and dosing my thoughts were 32mg for 45 days or 50mg for 30days. any suggestions or other cycles are appreciated. thanks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They did some weird dosing with their epi, but anyways..

Start with 32mg for the 1st week or so and then bump up to 50mg for the rest of the cycle ;)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I always start out at the recommended dosage (I'm a sissy though) ...

I think a lot depends on if you've ever done a cycle and/or if you've ever done one on Epi. If yes - then you can prolly start higher.

If no - I would start lower.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Not that it too much of a difference but with 18mg caps taking 2 would be 36mg not 32. Is the product 16mg?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my first run with epi and loved it man. i started out at 30mg and eventually worked all the way up to 60mg with no difference in sides (really nothing other than back and calf pumps). it's always better to start low and work upwards.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
i just finished my first run with epi and loved it man. i started out at 30mg and eventually worked all the way up to 60mg with no difference in sides (really nothing other than back and calf pumps). it's always better to start low and work upwards.
What were your gains bro?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
What were your gains bro?
as far as strength, the gains were comparable to what i had on hdrol actually...squat and dl up about 40-50 pounds, bench up about 20ish.

as far as weight, i went from 165lbs at 8.1%bf to 177.2 and 6.6%. in 4 weeks...i love epistane lol.

and through the first week of pct, I'm still getting stronger and pushing more weight than last week even.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They did some weird dosing with their epi, but anyways..

Start with 32mg for the 1st week or so and then bump up to 50mg for the rest of the cycle ;)
This is exactly how I would run it

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
as far as strength, the gains were comparable to what i had on hdrol actually...squat and dl up about 40-50 pounds, bench up about 20ish.

as far as weight, i went from 165lbs at 8.1%bf to 177.2 and 6.6%. in 4 weeks...i love epistane lol.

and through the first week of pct, I'm still getting stronger and pushing more weight than last week even.
Thats awesome 10 more lbs and leaner in 4 weeks is crazy!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established

Those are some solid gains bro. congrats

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Some ppl respond so damn well to EPI.

Monkeymuscle

Awards
Jdj16 could I ask what your diet was like, was this your first cycle and what are you running for pct? I intend to start a first cycle in the future and didn't have epi down as a good contender. Live and learn.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Jdj16 could I ask what your diet was like, was this your first cycle and what are you running for pct? I intend to start a first cycle in the future and didn't have epi down as a good contender. Live and learn.
sure man...i'll pm you so as not to hijack this thread lol.

and i definitely think i'm a good responder to epi for sure to see those results with no sides in only 4 weeks.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
sure man...i'll pm you so as not to hijack this thread lol.

and i definitely think i'm a good responder to epi for sure to see those results with no sides in only 4 weeks.
Pm me to if you can bro i'm interested.

syphon80

Awards

I think I know what my next cycle is going to be... Good sh*t :lew: