- 03-03-2011, 04:54 PM
- 03-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Halodrol - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
Target Hormone: Oral Turinabol - 4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-dien-3-one
Pro-Magnon 25 - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-diol
Target Hormone: "methylclostebol" - 4-chloro-17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3-oneAnabolic Designs RepresenativePerform and Transformhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
03-03-2011, 06:58 PM
saying cdma (halodrol) of cma (pmag) has a target hormone is like saying testosterone's target hormone is dht. they all have their own intrinsic activity and are their own steroids as well as converting into something else.
Though, it's said either compounds (hd & pmag) conversion to their bigger brothers is far from being complete.
those nomenclatures are for methyldrostanolone (sd) and chloro-dehydro-methyl-androstenediol (hd).
03-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:29 AM
- By n8te in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:05 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:32 AM
- By Aggravated in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:03 AM
- By MarcusG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2004, 03:45 PM