Hair Loss

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
I'm halfway thought my dbol/protomax bridge and i've noticed that there are quite a few hairs on my pillow in the morning. I've taken then advice of Big Vrunga and got my hands on some Nizoral and Azelaic Acid and have been using them every day. They appear to be working.

How are the other AM brethren combating this problem? I'd like to know your regimen/approach at this.

I was thinking about getting some Finasteride, anyone have anything to say about Fin?

Thanks for the input!

jack98

Awards
from what i read,nothing can prevent the hairloss from dbol. kind of a silly one to take if your prone to hairloss.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
Yep, I agree. I plan on steering clear of dbol in the future. But was wondering what kind of regimen people are using...can't really steer clear of Test.

jack98

Awards
im prone for hairloss, and with propecia and test i havent dropped a hair.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
Thanks for the input. At what dosage do you use it?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is a lot of positive feedback on Toco-8 combating hair loss as well.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've been on Fina and Niz 2% for the past 2 months and not a single hair shed, and I am prone to MPB. I have a sh!tload of 5mg tabs which I split into four. I dose it at 1.25mg per day and it doesn't impede any gains I get on cycle.

jack98

Awards
I've been on Fina and Niz 2% for the past 2 months and not a single hair shed, and I am prone to MPB. I have a sh!tload of 5mg tabs which I split into four. I dose it at 1.25mg per day and it doesn't impede any gains I get on cycle.
i do the same with my 5mg tabs. If you try to get propecia with a script, it will cost you like a grand a year. But if you do the whole 5mg tab **** with walmart cheap script program, its cheaper then orderign online.