- 03-03-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm halfway thought my dbol/protomax bridge and i've noticed that there are quite a few hairs on my pillow in the morning. I've taken then advice of Big Vrunga and got my hands on some Nizoral and Azelaic Acid and have been using them every day. They appear to be working.
How are the other AM brethren combating this problem? I'd like to know your regimen/approach at this.
I was thinking about getting some Finasteride, anyone have anything to say about Fin?
Thanks for the input!
- 03-03-2011, 04:21 PM
from what i read,nothing can prevent the hairloss from dbol. kind of a silly one to take if your prone to hairloss.
- 03-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Yep, I agree. I plan on steering clear of dbol in the future. But was wondering what kind of regimen people are using...can't really steer clear of Test.
03-03-2011, 04:51 PM
03-03-2011, 04:54 PM
03-03-2011, 07:57 PM
03-03-2011, 08:03 PM
I've been on Fina and Niz 2% for the past 2 months and not a single hair shed, and I am prone to MPB. I have a sh!tload of 5mg tabs which I split into four. I dose it at 1.25mg per day and it doesn't impede any gains I get on cycle.
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matt Skiba in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2012, 05:43 AM
- By ButtaButtaJam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2007, 08:24 PM
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2007, 06:23 PM
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 02-14-2005, 03:23 PM
- By da95es in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2003, 05:51 PM