1ad and ncaa drug test

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16%

1ad and ncaa drug test

I'm wondering whether 1ad would show up on an ncaa drug test in which they test for, among other things, boldenone metabolites. I know that 1-test is dihydroboldenone but not sure if this is detected as boldenone. Also, what would be the safest PH if one was primarily worried about detection times?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kjc7411
    I'm wondering whether 1ad would show up on an ncaa drug test in which they test for, among other things, boldenone metabolites. I know that 1-test is dihydroboldenone but not sure if this is detected as boldenone. Also, what would be the safest PH if one was primarily worried about detection times?
    Don't know about the safest, I do know dianabol has a relatively short time to wait to avoid detection, so perhaps the 1,4 products would be good. Definitely stay away from the Nor products and derrivatives of nandrolone like OHN or OHT. I don't know what their detection times are specifically but nandrolone itself stays in the system quite a while.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34%

The ncaa tests on test level so anything that can raise you test levels will possible fail an ncaa drug test. The school usually does not test for anabolics or increased test. They test more for street drugs.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.16%

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    The ncaa tests on test level so anything that can raise you test levels will possible fail an ncaa drug test. The school usually does not test for anabolics or increased test. They test more for street drugs.
    I work with a bunch of Auburn football players and they get tested for gear all the time.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%

Dianabol and 1,4 products are a bad idea if you get tested. They will stay in your system for 4-6 months. 1ad(which will convert into 1-test) does not have a test for it, but if you use a ton then it may mess up your epitest/test ratio and then that would give you a positive.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.43%

I don't know the exacts, but I have a couple of friends that are D1 athletes, and a few who now are in the lower levels of the pro's for their respective sports. They said that it was extremely easy to get by the testing.
  7. Ruthless.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.19%

I know plenty of people who knew what they were doing and got caught. I wouldn't say its easy...just be careful.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.27%

1,4 andro stays in the system that long? I thought it was simply the nor products.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natabolic Stack And NCAA Drug testing
    By jumpshot903 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:17 PM
  3. NCAA drug testing
    By NickW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:08 AM
  4. NCAA Drug Testing