1ad and ncaa drug test

kjc7411

Awards
I'm wondering whether 1ad would show up on an ncaa drug test in which they test for, among other things, boldenone metabolites. I know that 1-test is dihydroboldenone but not sure if this is detected as boldenone. Also, what would be the safest PH if one was primarily worried about detection times?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering whether 1ad would show up on an ncaa drug test in which they test for, among other things, boldenone metabolites. I know that 1-test is dihydroboldenone but not sure if this is detected as boldenone. Also, what would be the safest PH if one was primarily worried about detection times?
Don't know about the safest, I do know dianabol has a relatively short time to wait to avoid detection, so perhaps the 1,4 products would be good. Definitely stay away from the Nor products and derrivatives of nandrolone like OHN or OHT. I don't know what their detection times are specifically but nandrolone itself stays in the system quite a while.

trevor

Awards
The ncaa tests on test level so anything that can raise you test levels will possible fail an ncaa drug test. The school usually does not test for anabolics or increased test. They test more for street drugs.

Bennett

Awards
The ncaa tests on test level so anything that can raise you test levels will possible fail an ncaa drug test. The school usually does not test for anabolics or increased test. They test more for street drugs.
I work with a bunch of Auburn football players and they get tested for gear all the time.

csly

Awards
Dianabol and 1,4 products are a bad idea if you get tested. They will stay in your system for 4-6 months. 1ad(which will convert into 1-test) does not have a test for it, but if you use a ton then it may mess up your epitest/test ratio and then that would give you a positive.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know the exacts, but I have a couple of friends that are D1 athletes, and a few who now are in the lower levels of the pro's for their respective sports. They said that it was extremely easy to get by the testing.

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I know plenty of people who knew what they were doing and got caught. I wouldn't say its easy...just be careful.

cubical

Awards
1,4 andro stays in the system that long? I thought it was simply the nor products.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 5
Anabolics 57
Anabolics 11
bigbeaph Anabolics 18