Need some PH advice. 12 years of experience lifting, recently back from horrid injury

Hadooken

Awards
Hello everyone, this is my first post, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a bit of time to give me some advice.

I have been lifting for 12 years, I am currently 26, and just starting to get back into lifting after not being able to for almost TWO years. I messed up my shoulder badly. After tons of physical therapy, and slowly ramping up my weight, I am completely confident in my shoulder health. However, almost two years of not lifting have left me MUCH weaker than I was before I hurt myself.

Before my Injury I was benching 415, squatting 515, and deadlifting 625lbs. Never used a steroid or PH before, always just focused on diet and powerlifting style training. Currently, I am still stronger than most people, despite barely lifting at all for the past two years -- 335 bench, 405 squat (my squat has always sucked) and 550 deadlift.

I am seriously considering doing a cycle of PH to help recover my strength, however, I get VARIOUS CONFLICTING information on almost everyone I read about, with regards to effectivenes, side effects, damage to the body, etc.

I was hoping some people could give me some first hand experience and advice on what PH's they used, along with their PCT. Based on my reading, H-drol or 4-Androsterone seem to be the best PH's with respect to gains, after effects, and amount of muscle lost after.

If anyone could give me further insights, and personal experience, it would be much appreciated. I am looking to get my strength back by the end of this year, and I think I may be able to do it with a PH cycle, and hard training and dedication. I just don't want to mess up my liver or other health in the process.

Thanks,
--Hadooken

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I have tried multiple PH cycles and theres a lot to choose from. H-drol is definitely a good one to start out with. PCT most would say a SERM just to be safe with a test booster and cortisol control. IMO, i think you can run it without a SERM and use an Aromatase Inhibitor and the test booster and cortisol control.

PH- H-drol
PCT
SERM or AI
Test booster (ex. DAA)
Cortisol (ex. Erase)

Hadooken

Awards
I have tried multiple PH cycles and theres a lot to choose from. H-drol is definitely a good one to start out with. PCT most would say a SERM just to be safe with a test booster and cortisol control. IMO, i think you can run it without a SERM and use an Aromatase Inhibitor and the test booster and cortisol control.

PH- H-drol
PCT
SERM or AI
Test booster (ex. DAA)
Cortisol (ex. Erase)
Yeah, I was leaning towards the H-drol anyways. Was going to just run Novalex for PCT, and take milth thissle both on the cycle and in PCT. I heard you don't need much PCT with H-drol.