DAA question

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
quick question for you guys in the know. I got all the way to my first night of pct without thinking about this....when do most people take daa? just like 3g before bed or what?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick question for you guys in the know. I got all the way to my first night of pct without thinking about this....when do most people take daa? just like 3g before bed or what?
Here is the write up for our daa supp TCF-1 and this may help you out.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
alright cool thanks man. i just ate 3g last night before i went to bed....so i guess i'll stick with that.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
FYI, but I'm sure you know this already. That DAA sh$t really works. I'm on TRT and usually run about 775-1100 on my six month blood tests. I had been taking it with my pre-workout drink for about a month before a blood test. My test came back over 1,600! My doctor freaked out and wanted to take me off TRT. I had to explain the whole DAA thing so he could look it up, LOL!

I'm sure it will work great for a PCT.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
FYI, but I'm sure you know this already. That DAA sh$t really works. I'm on TRT and usually run about 775-1100 on my six month blood tests. I had been taking it with my pre-workout drink for about a month before a blood test. My test came back over 1,600! My doctor freaked out and wanted to take me off TRT. I had to explain the whole DAA thing so he could look it up, LOL!

I'm sure it will work great for a PCT.
thats a ridiculous jump lol. so you think preworkout is a better time to take it than at night?

i know dr. d had a thread a while back where he talked about it but i couldn't find it and couldn't remember the specifics on what he said about it.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
thats a ridiculous jump lol. so you think preworkout is a better time to take it than at night?

i know dr. d had a thread a while back where he talked about it but i couldn't find it and couldn't remember the specifics on what he said about it.
I take it with my pre-workout drink just for simplicity sake. I couldnt find any good info on the when or how, etc. BTW, "Matrix", who usually posts in the anit-aging section, reported how over the last few months "LABCORP" test results have been coming back 200-300 points high for some reason.

That explains why my total test was off the chart at 1,600+. The DAA would have still raised it about 300 points more or less which is still significant IMO for an over the counter supplement.

TulsaTalons

Awards
I take it with my pre-workout drink just for simplicity sake. I couldnt find any good info on the when or how, etc. BTW, "Matrix", who usually posts in the anit-aging section, reported how over the last few months "LABCORP" test results have been coming back 200-300 points high for some reason.

That explains why my total test was off the chart at 1,600+. The DAA would have still raised it about 300 points more or less which is still significant IMO for an over the counter supplement.
do u run the DAA year round since your on TRT?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
do u run the DAA year round since your on TRT?
I run the DAA "off cycle" ( I low dose cycle SD with my TRT). The DAA is more or less my version of PCT since I really dont need a PCT on TRT. Damn thats a lot of acronyms!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
even 2-300 is a big jump imo that i'd be more than happy to see. i remember dr d stating also that he'd run it for ~3 months and hadn't seen any type of shutdown or any problems at all so he was planning on running it indefinitely.

kinda off topic...but presa-i remember your thread about your heart problems a while back...is low dosing sd the safest option you came across? i know that a lot of people will say there's no way to avoid the sides from an anabolic compound, but i'm all about looking for the safest way possible to run these. is that the reason you're low dosing it?