DAA question

  1. New Member
    jdj16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

    DAA question


    quick question for you guys in the know. I got all the way to my first night of pct without thinking about this....when do most people take daa? just like 3g before bed or what?

  2. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23082
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdj16 View Post
    quick question for you guys in the know. I got all the way to my first night of pct without thinking about this....when do most people take daa? just like 3g before bed or what?
    Here is the write up for our daa supp TCF-1 and this may help you out.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  3. New Member
    jdj16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

    alright cool thanks man. i just ate 3g last night before i went to bed....so i guess i'll stick with that.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

    FYI, but I'm sure you know this already. That DAA sh$t really works. I'm on TRT and usually run about 775-1100 on my six month blood tests. I had been taking it with my pre-workout drink for about a month before a blood test. My test came back over 1,600! My doctor freaked out and wanted to take me off TRT. I had to explain the whole DAA thing so he could look it up, LOL!

    I'm sure it will work great for a PCT.
  5. New Member
    jdj16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    FYI, but I'm sure you know this already. That DAA sh$t really works. I'm on TRT and usually run about 775-1100 on my six month blood tests. I had been taking it with my pre-workout drink for about a month before a blood test. My test came back over 1,600! My doctor freaked out and wanted to take me off TRT. I had to explain the whole DAA thing so he could look it up, LOL!

    I'm sure it will work great for a PCT.
    thats a ridiculous jump lol. so you think preworkout is a better time to take it than at night?

    i know dr. d had a thread a while back where he talked about it but i couldn't find it and couldn't remember the specifics on what he said about it.
  6. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by jdj16 View Post
    thats a ridiculous jump lol. so you think preworkout is a better time to take it than at night?

    i know dr. d had a thread a while back where he talked about it but i couldn't find it and couldn't remember the specifics on what he said about it.
    I take it with my pre-workout drink just for simplicity sake. I couldnt find any good info on the when or how, etc. BTW, "Matrix", who usually posts in the anit-aging section, reported how over the last few months "LABCORP" test results have been coming back 200-300 points high for some reason.

    That explains why my total test was off the chart at 1,600+. The DAA would have still raised it about 300 points more or less which is still significant IMO for an over the counter supplement.
  7. New Member
    TulsaTalons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    22.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    I take it with my pre-workout drink just for simplicity sake. I couldnt find any good info on the when or how, etc. BTW, "Matrix", who usually posts in the anit-aging section, reported how over the last few months "LABCORP" test results have been coming back 200-300 points high for some reason.

    That explains why my total test was off the chart at 1,600+. The DAA would have still raised it about 300 points more or less which is still significant IMO for an over the counter supplement.
    do u run the DAA year round since your on TRT?
  8. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by TulsaTalons View Post
    do u run the DAA year round since your on TRT?
    I run the DAA "off cycle" ( I low dose cycle SD with my TRT). The DAA is more or less my version of PCT since I really dont need a PCT on TRT. Damn thats a lot of acronyms!
  9. New Member
    jdj16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    310
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

    even 2-300 is a big jump imo that i'd be more than happy to see. i remember dr d stating also that he'd run it for ~3 months and hadn't seen any type of shutdown or any problems at all so he was planning on running it indefinitely.



    kinda off topic...but presa-i remember your thread about your heart problems a while back...is low dosing sd the safest option you came across? i know that a lot of people will say there's no way to avoid the sides from an anabolic compound, but i'm all about looking for the safest way possible to run these. is that the reason you're low dosing it?
  10. New Member
    Gavin9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    44.09%

    this stuff works well imo. I take mine at night
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in