furazadrol, stanodrol, or p stanz? first cycle

chubbsthedog6

Awards
im looking for the one that will cut me up the most and add the most strength. Im looking to run it solo and i realize i will need to run the dosage pretty high to see effects which is fine. Also will i need cycle support? and for pct otc or SERM? any advice is helpful

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
im looking for the one that will cut me up the most and add the most strength. Im looking to run it solo and i realize i will need to run the dosage pretty high to see effects which is fine. Also will i need cycle support? and for pct otc or SERM? any advice is helpful
in a non condescending tone your 6ft 165lbs what are you going to cut? if you want to cut, look into your diet, yes your going to need all support supps, yes a serm is needed, there is no short cuts when your doing ph's, and its does get expensive, if this is your first cycle go with h-drol or pstanz, but honestly you should put on some more lbm, get your weight up to at least 185 but thats still pretty light for a 6 footer. :approve:

chubbsthedog6

Awards
haha yeah i dont know i put it that way. i dont wanna cut i just wanna get a little more definition on my arms and stuff. And i think by doing that i would just need to gain more muscle. Well out of these three which would put the most muscle on i guess? im looking for a good beginner that isnt methylated

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
furuza is a good non meth compound, but its more for cutting, and you to need dose it high 300mg and higher, others are Dienedrone, Liquidrone UTT, 1Andro, 4AD, Decavol UTT or RD, I dont know if some are even available today, google search, you should really get your weight up, non meth or even ph's wont help you gain if your not eating(diet has be the priority) imo eat more bro, your 165lbs and im guessing your bf is in the 12-15%, most of the guys if not all of them(on this frum) will tell you get your diet dialed in,Im not being a ball buster

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Supplement Logs 0