whats going on with the HCgenerate?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
Last week I was told this stuff was gonna be back in stock. I went to NTBM and it says that its still out of stock. What planet is this stuff coming from?

Thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last week I was told this stuff was gonna be back in stock. I went to NTBM and it says that its still out of stock. What planet is this stuff coming from?

Thanks

Believe it or not it actually was back in stock for a very short amount of time and sold out very very fast. It was unexpected to sell out that fast, but there were people ordering several bottles at a time.

I know this isn't exactly what you may want to hear, but there will be some more coming soon that is supposed to be a larger quantity than was in last time.

It's a high demand product and unfortunately hard to keep in stock..

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
guess so!

i am not bashing ntbm in any way, but it seems like they are not too prepared. I am dying to try this product and i am actually thinking about just trying something else at this point. I am telling a few pals of mine that this stuff is supposed to be so great yet my talking is weighing thin.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
It comes from Jupiter from what I heard.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guess so!

i am not bashing ntbm in any way, but it seems like they are not too prepared. I am dying to try this product and i am actually thinking about just trying something else at this point. I am telling a few pals of mine that this stuff is supposed to be so great yet my talking is weighing thin.
You are telling me. I want some more and cant even get any. I gave a bottle away thinking it would be back soon but word spreads. Plus when people know it is in short supply they hoard. Needto was saying people were playing LARGE orders of HCGenerate.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i remember years ago when the RPN havoc first came out, it was selling quick and many sites were sold out. Within 3/4 days that sh*t would be back selling. Just stinks that i am most likely going to have to wait about another 2 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Been waiting quite a while now. Never in stock. Smh.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
I know ntbm can use the whole "its so good that its never in stock" attitude, but thats looking like a lame excuse.