Final check list!!!

  1. Board Supporter
    toastynoodles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Pensacola,fl
    Age
    34
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    210

    Final check list!!!


    OK after doing a poll on 2 boards and a lot of research and talking to some great bro's my frist cycle is going to be 10 weeks!
    1-10 test-enan 500mg a week, 250mg on mon,thru
    10-13 every 5 days HCG 3000iu,3000iu,1500iu,1500iu
    PCT 7-12 days after last shot of test, nolvadex 40/40/20/20 4weeks
    Clomid for 14 days 150mg for 7/100mg for 7 a total of 6weeks pct!!! (TO LONG OF PCT???)

    WIll HAVE EXTRA NOLVA ON HAND DURING THE CYCLE JUST IN CASE!!!

    Not going to start till mid "AUG" Any advice or thing i might have left out please speak up!!!!!

    THAXS TOASTY

  2. Registered User
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    224

    yeah, instead of the super high doses of hcg during your pct. the idea is to use hcg to keep your testicles from shrinking during your cycle.

    using hcg during pct will prevent your HPT from recovering and delay recovery.

    so 250 iu 2x per week during your cycle. no hcg when you get off. your testicle will be ready to go when you do pct.

    oh yeah, increase nolvaded to 60/60/40/40...

    the amount given for nolva is for pure tamoxifen. the stuff we have is citrate, so to compensate for the lower tamoxifen, use approximately 25% more.

    fiddler
  3. Registered User
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    224

    Quote Originally Posted by toastynoodles
    OK after doing a poll on 2 boards and a lot of research and talking to some great bro's my frist cycle is going to be 10 weeks!
    1-10 test-enan 500mg a week, 250mg on mon,thru
    10-13 every 5 days HCG 3000iu,3000iu,1500iu,1500iu
    PCT 7-12 days after last shot of test, nolvadex 40/40/20/20 4weeks
    Clomid for 14 days 150mg for 7/100mg for 7 a total of 6weeks pct!!! (TO LONG OF PCT???)

    WIll HAVE EXTRA NOLVA ON HAND DURING THE CYCLE JUST IN CASE!!!

    Not going to start till mid "AUG" Any advice or thing i might have left out please speak up!!!!!

    THAXS TOASTY
    toasty,

    you might want to get some arimidex and do 0.25mg 2x per week on cycle as well to control estrogen and bloat. this way, what do you don't put on, you don't have to take off later on a cutting cycle.

    fiddler
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Rep Power
    0

    fiddler.. even the pill form is citrate.. and you usually don't need arimidex or ldex in most cases... the bloat you speak of is water weight in most cases...
  5. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,558
    Rep Power
    8453

    7 weeks PCT for a 10 week test only cycle is overkill IMO but it cant hurt...

    The only other thing you might need is pinz
  6. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    I think your post cycle is a bit too long. I would want to be removed from all drugs as soon as possible. I feel that 21-28 days of post cycle meds will be sufficient. However, I would decrease the clomid dosage to only 50mg.

    For your actual cycle, I think I would add an oral in the beginning just to add some quick satisfaction. Dbol at 25-35mg would do nicely.
  7. Registered User
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    224

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    fiddler.. even the pill form is citrate.. and you usually don't need arimidex or ldex in most cases... the bloat you speak of is water weight in most cases...
    yeah i know. but the dosage listed on the pill (this is from another thread) is the actualy tamoxifen dosage without counting the citrate so if we do the same then the dosage goes up.

    I know he doesn't need the dex but since he's running pure test, isn't it better to use a little so that there will be no bloat?

    fiddler
  8. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    I know he doesn't need the dex but since he's running pure test, isn't it better to use a little so that there will be no bloat?

    fiddler
    Bloating is not bad as long as it does not significantly alter blood pressure.
  9. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    Is it more of a preference thing? I would rather use dex just to keep that extra bloat off, not for blood pressure reasons, but just because I don't want to look bloated. Does dex hinder any gains?
  10. Board Supporter
    toastynoodles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Pensacola,fl
    Age
    34
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddler
    yeah, instead of the super high doses of hcg during your pct. the idea is to use hcg to keep your testicles from shrinking during your cycle.

    using hcg during pct will prevent your HPT from recovering and delay recovery.

    so 250 iu 2x per week during your cycle. no hcg when you get off. your testicle will be ready to go when you do pct.

    oh yeah, increase nolvaded to 60/60/40/40...

    the amount given for nolva is for pure tamoxifen. the stuff we have is citrate, so to compensate for the lower tamoxifen, use approximately 25% more.

    fiddler
    WAS thinking of doing it like that but how long will the hcg be good for after i open???and then illl have to do 2 more shots a week!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Final check before I start my Epi Pulse
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 09:26 PM
  2. RR's Bulking Check List
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 03:27 AM
  3. My Havoc check list
    By sw bill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 05:53 PM
  4. Winter Bulk Check list
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 09:42 AM
  5. Check List for IGf-1 R3
    By Mugzieee in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-17-2004, 02:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in