Final check list!!!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
OK after doing a poll on 2 boards and a lot of research and talking to some great bro's my frist cycle is going to be 10 weeks!
1-10 test-enan 500mg a week, 250mg on mon,thru
10-13 every 5 days HCG 3000iu,3000iu,1500iu,1500iu
PCT 7-12 days after last shot of test, nolvadex 40/40/20/20 4weeks
Clomid for 14 days 150mg for 7/100mg for 7 a total of 6weeks pct!!! (TO LONG OF PCT???)

WIll HAVE EXTRA NOLVA ON HAND DURING THE CYCLE JUST IN CASE!!!

Not going to start till mid "AUG" Any advice or thing i might have left out please speak up!!!!!

THAXS TOASTY:thumbsup:

fiddler

Awards
yeah, instead of the super high doses of hcg during your pct. the idea is to use hcg to keep your testicles from shrinking during your cycle.

using hcg during pct will prevent your HPT from recovering and delay recovery.

so 250 iu 2x per week during your cycle. no hcg when you get off. your testicle will be ready to go when you do pct.

oh yeah, increase nolvaded to 60/60/40/40...

the amount given for nolva is for pure tamoxifen. the stuff we have is citrate, so to compensate for the lower tamoxifen, use approximately 25% more.

fiddler

fiddler

Awards
OK after doing a poll on 2 boards and a lot of research and talking to some great bro's my frist cycle is going to be 10 weeks!
1-10 test-enan 500mg a week, 250mg on mon,thru
10-13 every 5 days HCG 3000iu,3000iu,1500iu,1500iu
PCT 7-12 days after last shot of test, nolvadex 40/40/20/20 4weeks
Clomid for 14 days 150mg for 7/100mg for 7 a total of 6weeks pct!!! (TO LONG OF PCT???)

WIll HAVE EXTRA NOLVA ON HAND DURING THE CYCLE JUST IN CASE!!!

Not going to start till mid "AUG" Any advice or thing i might have left out please speak up!!!!!

THAXS TOASTY:thumbsup:
toasty,

you might want to get some arimidex and do 0.25mg 2x per week on cycle as well to control estrogen and bloat. this way, what do you don't put on, you don't have to take off later on a cutting cycle.

fiddler

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
fiddler.. even the pill form is citrate.. and you usually don't need arimidex or ldex in most cases... the bloat you speak of is water weight in most cases...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7 weeks PCT for a 10 week test only cycle is overkill IMO but it cant hurt...

The only other thing you might need is pinz ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
I think your post cycle is a bit too long. I would want to be removed from all drugs as soon as possible. I feel that 21-28 days of post cycle meds will be sufficient. However, I would decrease the clomid dosage to only 50mg.

For your actual cycle, I think I would add an oral in the beginning just to add some quick satisfaction. Dbol at 25-35mg would do nicely.

fiddler

Awards
fiddler.. even the pill form is citrate.. and you usually don't need arimidex or ldex in most cases... the bloat you speak of is water weight in most cases...
yeah i know. but the dosage listed on the pill (this is from another thread) is the actualy tamoxifen dosage without counting the citrate so if we do the same then the dosage goes up.

I know he doesn't need the dex but since he's running pure test, isn't it better to use a little so that there will be no bloat?

fiddler

size

Awards
  • Established
I know he doesn't need the dex but since he's running pure test, isn't it better to use a little so that there will be no bloat?

fiddler
Bloating is not bad as long as it does not significantly alter blood pressure.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Is it more of a preference thing? I would rather use dex just to keep that extra bloat off, not for blood pressure reasons, but just because I don't want to look bloated. Does dex hinder any gains?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah, instead of the super high doses of hcg during your pct. the idea is to use hcg to keep your testicles from shrinking during your cycle.

using hcg during pct will prevent your HPT from recovering and delay recovery.

so 250 iu 2x per week during your cycle. no hcg when you get off. your testicle will be ready to go when you do pct.

oh yeah, increase nolvaded to 60/60/40/40...

the amount given for nolva is for pure tamoxifen. the stuff we have is citrate, so to compensate for the lower tamoxifen, use approximately 25% more.

fiddler
WAS thinking of doing it like that but how long will the hcg be good for after i open???and then illl have to do 2 more shots a week!!!