stacking

J

jason112233

Banned
Awards
I bought a product called fizogen on cycle, 1-t estergels, and a tansdermal 1-test-4ad. Fizogen on cycle has about 200 mg of 1-test ether and 1-test propyl carbonate, 75mg 4ad ether, and 75mg 19nor ether. People who I have talked to on other sites have said this is a low and worthless dosage and the effects will be minimal. I was thinking about adding about 200 mg of 1-t estergels into the mix and either a 1-test/4ad transdermal. If not the transdermal I will add 750mg of 19nor to keep the androgenic sides down with increased anabolic effect. Any takes on this on what I should do? thanks

I

Ironchef

Awards
Fizogen is over priced crap, buy ds next time and save yourself a lot of money. As far as stacking sounds to me like you have to much crap there, stick with 1 test and 4ad, I would run the transdermal solo thats a good combo just need to use enough to see a good effect how much I really dont know.

J

jason112233

Banned
Awards
Fizogen is over priced crap, buy ds next time and save yourself a lot of money. As far as stacking sounds to me like you have to much crap there, stick with 1 test and 4ad, I would run the transdermal solo thats a good combo just need to use enough to see a good effect how much I really dont know.
So i should throw out 19nor and transermal and get some 4ad? I have some methyl 4ad and 4ad trandermal that I was originaly going to use or the m1t cycle I'm on now but I decided not to stack the 2 methyls. I'm still unsure as to what m4ad is good for and what to stack it with if anything. If fizogen is overpriced crap I could use up my m4ad transermal. From what I hear though this is an extremely poor compund. I really pushed my ph budget... lol thats all I buy is food and supplements.. so Im going to have to make use with the **** I have.

I

Ironchef

Awards
you could put it up n the swap meet, you said you have a 1 test 4ad transdermal that will work good alone. Also m1t and 4ad is a good stack, I liked 1 AD and 19 nor as a stack just some combos, check out big cats pro hormones guide on bb.com gives lots of stacking advice.

J

jason112233

Banned
Awards
Yes bodybuilding.com is a great site thanks for telling me about the article about phs. Tells you how to cycle everything!