methadrol extreme cycle!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently 19 days into my methadrol extreme cycle and will be running it for 40 days.

1/1/2/2/2/2 caps

i'm taking plenty of cycle support and preloaded hawthorne berry and milk thistle

i'm up 8lbs so far and good strength gains with increased vascularity for sure! i know there aren't many logs on this product because it is very new so i'm just trying to post my experience with it so that i can help others that want to try it out.

so far very pleased with the product. not to many side effects except back pumps and the occasional headache along with mild atrophy. but i'm taking taurine for the back pumps

PCT:
nolva: 20/20/20/10
ATD: 50/50/50/25
and throwing in some vitex and creatine

all questions and comments are very appreciated! thanks in advance

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I was thinking about running methadrol extreme my next cycle so I am curious how this cycle turns out for you. I found it online for 38 plus shipping which for that price for a tri stack you can't beat it.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running methadrol extreme my next cycle so I am curious how this cycle turns out for you. I found it online for 38 plus shipping which for that price for a tri stack you can't beat it.
yeah great deal for sure..i ran Superdrol a few months back with good results and cant wait to see how this turns out.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of superdrol???? i never seen this

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not the typical length to run superdrol but I had a friend run it at 10/10/20/20/20/20 and still continued to gain weight in the 5th week. Alot of ppl say gains diminish during the 4th week but I've seen it first hand and liked the result. Hopefully it turns out for the best. All input is much appreciated!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
its been done.

It's been done. I've run SD at a low dose for 6 weeks last year on a recomp. I had great results. Just be sure to check the blood work.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
It's crucial to have support supps and a Pct before starting. Alot of people act that taking a methylated oral for more than 4 weeks is insane and out of line. In most cases the body can handle it. Just make sure you can handle the sides

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd jtcastro, not bad, 8lbs 4 weeks in and still countin. keep it pushin my dude. like i said before i been lookin at this supp but have not seen any logs being it's still new, guess it all rides on you jtcastro? give it hell bro.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
sub'd jtcastro, not bad, 8lbs 4 weeks in and still countin. keep it pushin my dude. like i said before i been lookin at this supp but have not seen any logs being it's still new, guess it all rides on you jtcastro? give it hell bro.
Thanks man! I'm just now 20 days in and I really hope I make it to 195..I've been taking in roughly 3500 calories trying to be as clean as possible and I have just upped my calories to about 3800, hopefully it's enough!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i think i wanna try sd for 6 weeks now, see what happens

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
i think i wanna try sd for 6 weeks now, see what happens
If you can handle the sides I think it's worth it, SD produces incredible strength and size but I know you have run it before so no need to tell you haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sd at 20mg for 6 weeks isn't a good idea. it can be done. but it isn't smart.

5-10mg is a better 6 week dose.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
sd at 20mg for 6 weeks isn't a good idea. it can be done. but it isn't smart.

5-10mg is a better 6 week dose.
I would never run SD for 6 weeks at 20mg. I tapered up the dose 2 weeks in And that's what my friend did that ran it solo

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Day 24: I am currently at 185 and still climbing!

Looking alot fuller throughout the day and the strength gains are amazing. Vascularity is also improving alot. Back pumps kicked in alot yesterday so that wasn't any fun lol

10 more lbs. Until I reach my goal

oze

oze

Awards
Awesome. Got myself a few bottles of this recently (luckily), really looking forward to running it in the future!

Keep it up man.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
lookin good jt, hope you reach your goal. so aside from yesterdays back pumps, what are the other sides you been experiencing?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Oze. I think you'll definitely enjoy this product. I'm up to 187 as of this morning so I'm still gaining weight.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
lookin good jt, hope you reach your goal. so aside from yesterdays back pumps, what are the other sides you been experiencing?
Thanks suresha. Other than back pumps some sides are headaches (mild) and some testicular atrophy. The Arnold was amazing and got everyones autograph and picture taken with them and Im looking massive (not to sound ****y haha) but I got 100's of samples and preworkout and that's helping alot with the lethargy. Thanks for following my log! it's very much appreciated

amateurfreak

Awards
6 weeks of superdrol scares the **** out of me haha how have the sides been so far?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of superdrol scares the **** out of me haha how have the sides been so far?
The sides are very tolerable actually. Taurine for back pumps and some occasional headaches come and go and some dry joints but nothingto bad.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I have 8 days left and yesterday my friend was feeling for a lump under my nip and squeezes hard and a watery substance came out and the bthe same thing happened on the other nipple. My nipples have been extremely puffy and I think I have the beginning signs of gyno. Possibly prolactin induced. The gains are amazing though and I started vitex, p5p, ATD yesterday and I'm ordering some topical formestane tonight. And will start nolva in a week. All input is appreciated!

oze

oze

Awards
Wow, sorry to hear about the start of gyno man. Sounds liek you've got it covered tho, hopefully you can keep it at bay.

Keep us updated, dude.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I have 8 days left and yesterday my friend was feeling for a lump under my nip and squeezes hard and a watery substance came out and the bthe same thing happened on the other nipple. My nipples have been extremely puffy and I think I have the beginning signs of gyno. Possibly prolactin induced. The gains are amazing though and I started vitex, p5p, ATD yesterday and I'm ordering some topical formestane tonight. And will start nolva in a week. All input is appreciated!
jtcastro1 sorry to hear about your situation regarding your :boobies:, but i would ride it out, the 8 more days, just because you have some vitex, p5p and atd on hand and by the time the form arrives you could dose it with your nolva during pct and you should be good money.

i have some form on hand myself but feel it's not necessary at the moment, but i have a few more weeks left, so who knows:think:maybe i just jinxed myself by saying that:puppy_dog_eyes: but you should be able to finish your run and be good, at least thats what i would do.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's goodie bashman? is that caber the bizness???? and if i'm correct, caber is for prolactin issues, right?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
what's goodie bashman? is that caber the bizness???? and if i'm correct, caber is for prolactin issues, right?
Hey man, yea caber or Prami seem best for prolactin issues. OP this is likely from the Methoxygonadiene.

Grab either of the above and you should be fine.

Edit: make sure you are taking something to control your prolactin before PCT, as Nolva might increase levels further. Use clomid instead if you can.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
jtcastro1 sorry to hear about your situation regarding your :boobies:, but i would ride it out, the 8 more days, just because you have some vitex, p5p and atd on hand and by the time the form arrives you could dose it with your nolva during pct and you should be good money.

i have some form on hand myself but feel it's not necessary at the moment, but i have a few more weeks left, so who knows:think:maybe i just jinxed myself by saying that:puppy_dog_eyes: but you should be able to finish your run and be good, at least thats what i would do.
Thanks man. I will ride it out. The formestane also helps prolactin problems so that's good also. Hope it works out!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, yea caber or Prami seem best for prolactin issues. OP this is likely from the Methoxygonadiene.

Grab either of the above and you should be fine.

Edit: make sure you are taking something to control your prolactin before PCT, as Nolva might increase levels further. Use clomid instead if you can.
I think the mlmg caused it also even though it's underdosed. My friend is on superdrol and the same thing just happened to him. And it's a dht derivative not even a progestin. The only way I could get clomid is from what my friend has left over which would have to be 25/25/25/25 and I would have to trade him my nolva. Where do I find caber at?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Wow, sorry to hear about the start of gyno man. Sounds liek you've got it covered tho, hopefully you can keep it at bay.

Keep us updated, dude.
Thanks man. Hopefully it will go away. I tend to get puffy sensitive nips on cycle but never previously squeezes them haha. And formestane will be her on Monday so that's good. I'll keep you updated

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 12 days into pct and my nips sensitivity has gone down significantly and no lactation is currently coming out. I haven't even started formestane sonim savage it for a future cycle. My weight has only went down by 1 pound and I look just as big and vascular in the mirror so that's good. I dropped the ATD down to 25 mg because of the total libido loss and just dropped the nolva down to 10mg and taking 800mg vitex and 400mg of vit b6 a day

dfizzle

Awards
looking for some advice....new to the site but not new to juice. I'm 26, 5'9, 190 lbs. I'm currently on 600mg of test e. I've got a 10 ml/100mg bottle tren a. Should I run 50mg ed for 20 days, or 50mg eod for 40 days? This is not my first time running tren. I posted this on another thread and got no advice. Just one comment that said, "send the tren my way" wow, thanx for THAT advice, real ****ing helpful.....

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I've never ran Tren before but have researched it some. What did you run it at before? And were the sides tolerable?

dfizzle

Awards
tren e at 400mg/week. Alot of sweating and some acne, but that couldve also been from the test. That was almost a gram a week at the time... My strength went thru the roof, and I kept ALOT of my gains. Well worth it IMO. I'm just wondering if I'll get much out of a 3 or 4 week tren a cycle. I may not be able to get another bottle right away.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Idk what to tell you. Find a log about Tren or something and then post a comment. I dont know why you chose my thread

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 12 days into pct and my nips sensitivity has gone down significantly and no lactation is currently coming out. I haven't even started formestane sonim savage it for a future cycle. My weight has only went down by 1 pound and I look just as big and vascular in the mirror so that's good. I dropped the ATD down to 25 mg because of the total libido loss and just dropped the nolva down to 10mg and taking 800mg vitex and 400mg of vit b6 a day
glad to hear things are getting better with your nip sensitivity. 12 days into pct and only 1 pound lost; sweet. i'm on my 4th day of pct and still holdin up well. will update perodically during pct just to say how things are going.
keep it pushin jtcastro

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear things are getting better with your nip sensitivity. 12 days into pct and only 1 pound lost; sweet. i'm on my 4th day of pct and still holdin up well. will update perodically during pct just to say how things are going.
keep it pushin jtcastro
Thanks suresha, pct is the hardest part haha. I'll train my hardest definitely. Keep us updated in your cycle