Can't decide what to stack Beastdrol with... - AnabolicMinds.com

Can't decide what to stack Beastdrol with...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Can't decide what to stack Beastdrol with...

Hey guys, just in the planning stages of my next cycle and I'm only sure of one thing at the moment: I will be using Beastdrol.

First some stats:
    23y/o
    6'2" 218lbs 10%bf
    Bench: 300
    Squat: 405
    Dead: 425 (before slight lower back tweak during H-Drol cycle 6 months ago)
    Played junior hockey for 2 years after high school, was also recruited to play QB for several D1 football schools, hurt knee during 2nd year of juniors (fully recovered now).

My original plan was Beastdrol/Epistane stack/bridge...would've looked something like

Beatsdrol
    20/20/30/
    Epistane
    00/00/30/40/40/40

I know this is a bit of a harsh cycle but I've run 4 ph cycles in the past with great results (never superdrol however). I always feel like I underdose my cycles...don't know if it's because of my weight or what but I definitely don't want to underdose this cycle.

So anyways now I'm considering running Katanadrol with the Beast instead of the Epi for a couple reasons:
    -easier on the body
    -epistane is very tough to find right now

If I used Katana I was thinking of dosing:
    Beastdrol
    20/20/30/30/00/00
    Katanadrol
    00/00/250/250/250/250
    What do you guys think?

I will be clean bulking...looking to keep about 10lbs of LBM. Eating close to 5000cals/day (I'm an ecto with an extremely fast metabolism). I would probably run Dermacrine throughout each cycle to combat lethargy...Taurine on hand for back pumps.

Preloading AI Cycle Support and Liv.52 2 weeks prior to cycle and running throughout cycle/PCT....maybe some Grape Seed Extract throughout as well.

PCT will be Nolva and/or Clomid (haven't decided yet...I've heard a combo of the two works wonders however I only have experience with Nolva from previous cycles) and BioForge starting Week 3 of PCT....creatine/NO booster will be in the PCT mix also...

Sorry for the long post and I'm sure I've forgotten something but any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I will log this cycle with before/after pics as soon as I figure out my exact plan. Thanks guys!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Katana would not be my first choice to bridge into from Beastdrol. It may be too mild to hold the gains from SD.

I would go with Helladrol or Dieselbolan to bridge into if you can't do the EPI.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Mdrol/beastdrol is BRUTAL and I don't necessarily think it's necessary to stack or bridge it, I'd rather just run 10/20/20/20/10 than bridge personally.

if you've never run mdrol before try it solo first, it is the strongest roid I've ever taken and I've done a few legal and otherwise
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Any other thoughts? Stanodrol seems to be a popular stacker as well...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Stano is good for some side effects like lethargy and libido plus it's non methylated. Katandrol would be good too.

Your Beastdrol Epistane bridge looks good IMO. You shouldn't stack a methyl with SD but it's Ok to bridge it and you have a nice layout. Only go to 30mg if you are feeling good that third week, it is a big dose. 20mg is plenty too make gains off SD.

Take in lots of water and 10 caps fish oil, if you feel lethargic, raise your carb intake a bit. It won't hurt you on SD lol.

Have a SERM ready for PCT.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I wouldnt go up to 30mg on the Beastdrol. The lethargy can really hit hard trust me. Plenty of water and fish oil plus of course support supps. I like the idea of bridging to Epi.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did you decide to go with the Beast/EPI bridge?

Its very popular and effective so that would probably be the best choice
    Recoverbro Elite
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Did you decide to go with the Beast/EPI bridge?

Its very popular and effective so that would probably be the best choice
    I would love to...just need Epi to come back in stock at reputable sources. You guys think 4 weeks of Beastdrol at 20mg would be better? Bridging into the Epi during Week 4 instead of Week 3...?

How do you guys feel about the Dermicrine also? Better or worse than Stano for mitigating sides?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evohock View Post
    I would love to...just need Epi to come back in stock at reputable sources. You guys think 4 weeks of Beastdrol at 20mg would be better? Bridging into the Epi during Week 4 instead of Week 3...?

How do you guys feel about the Dermicrine also? Better or worse than Stano for mitigating sides?
    Bridging into EPI during week 4 is ok if you want to go that route. Just make sure your cycle doesn't exceed 6 weeks.

Dermacrine is good for fighting lethargy and libido issues on cycle.
    Recoverbro Elite
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Bridging into EPI during week 4 is ok if you want to go that route. Just make sure your cycle doesn't exceed 6 weeks.

Dermacrine is good for fighting lethargy and libido issues on cycle.
    Hmm....so I basically need to decide if an extra week of Beastdrol or an extra week of Epi is more beneficial....tough call.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evohock View Post
    Hmm....so I basically need to decide if an extra week of Beastdrol or an extra week of Epi is more beneficial....tough call.
    If you're gonna run an SD/epi bridge. Introduce the EPI on the 3rd week. Otherwise just run the Beast for 4 weeks solo.

SD - 20/30/30
    EPI 00/00/30/45/45/45

This is how I would run it. Most ppl like to start at 10mg of sd though on week 1. All up to you.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Tren
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

So I'm hearing a lot of good things about formestane...any thoughts? From what I've heard, I may want to use it throughout cycle/pct instead of the dermacrine to mitigate sides...

I'm also now seriously considering stacking Katanadrol with Beastdrol instead of Epistane. It will be much less toxic and I think I can use the Katanadrol to solidify my Beastdrol gains if I run it as follows:

Beastdrol
    20/20/20/20/0/0/0 (maybe 30 during week 3/4 depending how I feel)

Katanadrol
    0/0/250/250/250/250/250

What do you guys think about this? Possibly move the Katanadrol up to Week 2 maybe? So many options...
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Formestane is an AI bro, you don't want that on cyle unless you're using something like Test.. The Dermacrine will be a way better option.

You can actually start Katana from the start. Run it for 6 weeks and the Beast for 4.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol - Possible stack Questions
    By Cummon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Beastdrol Helladrol Stack??
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
  3. My Beastdrol/epi-strong stack
    By Dereck in forum Anabolics