MDrol Pulsing

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering...

Would it be possible or safe to go on a MDrol pulse for 4 weeks, then take 1~1.5 weeks break (going on vacation), then jump into a full 4wk MDrol cycle? Or should I just wait it out til I can do the full on 4wk cycle?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I would just keep track of your total weeks "on cycle". Studies have shown that with regards to your lipid panels, the longer cycles take even longer for your lipids to recover to normal; and of course the longer they are abnormal, the greater chances of arterial plaque.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I would wait. Today will be the start of my 3rd week ( 2nd week at 20mg ) of pulsing that Ph & I really haven't seen/felt anything spectacular

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, alright. It's just that this MDrol bottle is staring at me and tempting me... and I like eating.

I guess I'll continue the cut a bit longer and start my cycle later.

kyoryoko

Awards
what you planning on running for PCT?

ANd have you found clen in Japan? I'm looking lol.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
for my PCT, I'm going to run nolva as my SERM. Perhaps coupled w/ Clomid if I can get some once I get back to the states. Torem is way too expensive. Of course, I'll be using plenty of other supports such as PCT assist (or similar). The PCT I ran last time was okay, although I think I will add forma this time around.

As for Clen, I did get some through an online RX site, but either I don't respond well to it, or it was underdosed. I had to take 160-200mcg to start feeling thirsty... so I don't know. I'll try a different supplier once I get back to the states though.

Where in Japan are you? PM me with your email and questions, and I'll respond.