1-Test/M4ohn - How much?

jtt

Awards
Going to run a 6 week cycle of Syntrax's 1-Test Sauce (oral) along with Sledge's M4ohn. The goal is to reduce body fat from 8% to 6% while trying to lose less than 5 lbs body weight. I am also looking for some strength gains.

I am 41, 6 ft, 8% BF, measurements (first thing in the morning cold): 165 lbs, 15" R. arm, 43" chest, 22" R. thigh. bench 225x4 reps, squat 160 lbs for 20, deadlift 275x8.

I ended a 15 day M1-T cycle (started at 7.5mg ED, ended at 15MG ED) roughly 4 weeks ago and gained 19 lbs (kept 16 lbs through PCT). I gained a little more fat than I wanted and I am running this cycle to shed roughly 3 lbs of fat while "maintaining" as much lean mass as possible. I also want and expect some modest strength gains. Example: I would like to end the cycle by benching 225x10.

My question is what is a good starting and/or cycle dose for both? I am contemplating starting at and maintaing through cycle 300mgs ED for 1-Test and 16mgs ED M4ohn. All input is appreciated.

I will maintain a log in the cycle section if interested.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 12-16mg M4OHN & 200-300mg 1-test. Thats a transdermal dosage for 1-test, I have no idea how much you'd need orally. Tramsdermals are much more effective (& cheaper).

You are not going to gain strength while cutting 5 lbs, its just not possible. You'll be lucky to keep the strength you have.

It may be possible to gain a little strength if you replace the M4OHN with M5AA.

schlam_of

Awards
im about 7-10 days into a trans 1-test at 400mg ed and at 20mg m-4ohn daily..things are probably about to start kicking in, so we will see..im 6'2, 200lbs, at bout 13%bf..27yrs old..

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Ive switched my cycle up to around 300mg 1-test (trans) and 12mg m4ohn. Liking it so far, and the m4ohn is giving me some crazy energy. Of course, I was on straight M1T and t3, so take that for what its worth.

jtt

Awards
im about 7-10 days into a trans 1-test at 400mg ed and at 20mg m-4ohn daily..things are probably about to start kicking in, so we will see..im 6'2, 200lbs, at bout 13%bf..27yrs old..

Has it "kicked-in"? Would like to know how long has it actually been (you state 7-10 days).

schlam_of

Awards
ya, i think yesterday was the first day when i really felt it(i should note though that due to the holiday and a funeral, yesterday was the first day this week i got to lift) so it may have started a day or two earlier, just wouldnt have known..weights went up pretty well and was getting a pretty good pump that lasted awhile into the night..felt like i was getting some pretty good "hardness" too from the m-4ohn..looking back on my personal notes, guess it was closer to two weeks actually..i started the m-4ohn on the 23rd of june and the 1-test a few days after..i started at 8mg ed and gradually built up from there to the current 20mg ed..not sure if im gonna go up more or not, been seeing some people say that itd be waste, while others are going well above 24..any thoughts?..

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Scottyo and schlam_of, has the m4ohn helped with the lack of libido that can result from
1-test?

schlam_of

Awards
ya, it actually has..i was really worried about the sides from that much 1-test..on my first ph cycle i was on alot less and still suffered some fair lethargcy..but with the m-4ohn, i havent really seen problems with any of the potential sides..

jtt

Awards
Scottyo and schlam_of, has the m4ohn helped with the lack of libido that can result from
1-test?
For me, M4ohn has no impact on lethargy or libido. I've added (5 days ago) 4AD and the lethargy has gone away. The lethargy from 300 mg/day of 1-Test oral from Syntrax hit me much harder than 10 mg/day of M1T. For whatever reason, M1T packed on the pounds for me with no sides.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jeez, I can't believe you kept 16 of 19 on a 15 day cycle... You gained over 1lb a day. How much were you eating?

jtt

Awards
Jeez, I can't believe you kept 16 of 19 on a 15 day cycle... You gained over 1lb a day. How much were you eating?
Keep in mind I had just dieted down from 185 to 149 lbs via Keto diet. While dieting, I would carb up every now and then to keep the fat loss coming. On carb-ups I would gain 7 pounds the first day - all water. So I suspect that of the 16 pounds, 1/2 was water. I am sure if I went on a strict carbless diet, I would lose 4-5 pounds of water in the first two days.

To answer your question, I ate very frequently which is the key in my opinion - every 2 hours if possible and most nights I would wake around 2-3 am and make a shake. I would eat 7-9 times during a 24 hr period. Always included 40 grams or so of protein, good fats and 1/2 the meals with carbs and half without carbs. Probably averaged 3000 calories/day while on-cycle - started around 2400/day and worked-up gradually. I also kept calories fairly high during PCT.

TUCKER

Awards
just a question b4 i start my cycle, but if i have 5 grams of 1test and 2.5 of 4ad and 2.5 of 4oht in a tgel of 120 mL, how many squirts would u need to get around 300 mgs of 1test to go along with my m4ohn at 10-15mgs??