Trans agents- Where do you spray them ?

Fleetcare

Awards
I seem to be getting a rash.. I have 9 spots that I use and basically each has a number and we go +1 everyday so I get a 5 day rotation..

Right now this is what I have

1. Left thigh
2 right thigh
3 Left calf
4 right calf
5 Abs
6 Left Chest
7 Right chest
8 Lower back
9 Upper back.

Anyone have any other places/ideas?

thanks

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First 20 is too young.
Sometimes rash occurs even after taking all measures incl moist lotion on off days. Could possibly be due to an allergic reaction to trans lotion or 1-test chemical itself. And rash problem could get worse on 2nd cycle even after 1st cycle was ok. Lastly could be a Higher Power looking out for the underaged.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Marcus makes some good points... I would discontinue the use if it were me..

Fleetcare

Awards
First 20 is too young.
Sometimes rash occurs even after taking all measures incl moist lotion on off days. Could possibly be due to an allergic reaction to trans lotion or 1-test chemical itself. And rash problem could get worse on 2nd cycle even after 1st cycle was ok. Lastly could be a Higher Power looking out for the underaged.
I appreciate the concern. Its my 2nd cycle and I am on day 18 so 3 days left. I havent had the issue before. It could be related, it could not be.

I suppose I will decide tomorrow if Its looking worse and needs to be discontinued..

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the concern. Its my 2nd cycle and I am on day 18 so 3 days left. I havent had the issue before. It could be related, it could not be.

I suppose I will decide tomorrow if Its looking worse and needs to be discontinued..
Just curious, what are you running a 21 day transdermal cycle of and why only 21 days?