Epistane and Impotence

rlp92

Awards
Hey. I have a bottle of RPN Havoc and i know epistane is a fairly low aromatising PH, so shouldnt cause many sides. I was wondering however how epistane compares to other PH's when it comes to impotence.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Hey. I have a bottle of RPN Havoc and i know epistane is a fairly low aromatising PH, so shouldnt cause many sides. I was wondering however how epistane compares to other PH's when it comes to impotence.
Its not a fairly low aromatizing steroid. It just plain doesn't aromatize. It cannot because of structure. In terms of impotence, it seems to be mild. I didn't notice anything strongly in either direction. Maybe slight increase at first since it seems to have anti-estrogenic properties.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I used IBE Epistane ... and I had to untuck my workout shirt when I worked out to hide the fact that my soldier saluted every girl I saw regardless of her looks or bodyfat composition.

If you run a long cycle, well it may be a problem ... but I'm one of those guys that runs for around four weeks.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I used IBE Epistane ... and I had to untuck my workout shirt when I worked out to hide the fact that my soldier saluted every girl I saw regardless of her looks or bodyfat composition.

If you run a long cycle, well it may be a problem ... but I'm one of those guys that runs for around four weeks.
LOL this came to mind when I read your post :toofunny:

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Seriously ... Epi made me feel like Spock during Pon Farr ...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane is going to shut you down and thus you risk impotence... a proper PCT is the key to remaining potent. The TRS + a SERM will guarantee a proper recovery...