Nolvadex + Formestan

Lich

Banned
Awards
Im currently running an M1T only cycle, seeing great results, up 13 pnds, almost NO sides, just lowered appetite. For week1 I ran 10mg ed, and now on week 2 im running 15 and the sides still dont come. Im planning to go one more week, maybe keep it at 15 or bump it to 20. But either way for my PCT ive Got Nolvadex.

Im planning just to go 40/20/20. Or maybe even 40/20/10. Anyway would it be OK/Advisable/Worthwhile to use Formestan as well as Nolva for PCT. Just making sure they dont counteract eachother. Reason I ask is its only 5 bucks at many sites. Might as well get it and get my Test lvls up and going ASAP.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Dont use formastane for PCT. Im my experience its great while on cycle, but it does have a small anabolic effect and therefore will actually hurt HPTA recovery.

Baumer

Awards
Im currently running an M1T only cycle, seeing great results, up 13 pnds, almost NO sides, just lowered appetite. For week1 I ran 10mg ed, and now on week 2 im running 15 and the sides still dont come. Im planning to go one more week, maybe keep it at 15 or bump it to 20. But either way for my PCT ive Got Nolvadex.

Im planning just to go 40/20/20. Or maybe even 40/20/10. Anyway would it be OK/Advisable/Worthwhile to use Formestan as well as Nolva for PCT. Just making sure they dont counteract eachother. Reason I ask is its only 5 bucks at many sites. Might as well get it and get my Test lvls up and going ASAP.
Just wondering where you find it for $5

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
People should not use Form, or 6-oxo for PCT. These are suicide inhibitors of the enzyme that turns test into est. Like BV said, they are of great value while on aromatizing steroids, but m1t is not one of these. The nolva is fine, the doses you are considering sound good 40,20,10 if your not that suppressed.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but isnt 6-OXO a good natural test booster? a nolva/6-OXO based PCT seems fine for an M1T/4-AD cycle....and i think it would be good for an M1T-only cycle too

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I used nolva/6-oxo during PCT after a 4week 1test/4AD cycle and came back very quickly. Recently, Ive been reading that an aromatase inhibitor is not the best option for post-cycle...

I need to do some more research to find out why and if this is true.

BV

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to use 6oxo for my PCT along with the Nolva. Is this now a bad idea?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established

After 4 weeks on M1t, you will need more than a 3 week PCT. I would say 4-5.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Letro is fine post cycle, its an enzyme inhibitor. But the Form & 6-oxo are suicide substrates with a steroidal structure. They still need SHBG to get around, and PCT is when you want that to increase. If your test levels are low, there will be no estrogen anyway, so what's the point? Also, Form and 6-oxo also form androgenic metabolites that can cause further suppression. Bobo & Chemo were right, use HCG/Nolva or Letro/Nolva. You can also sub Clomid for Nolva here. Form is way better than 6-oxo, but use it while on (especially 4ad or test)

Lich

Banned
Awards
Long I stated im doin 3 weeks M1T. Possibly 4, most likely 3. Ill run PCT for 3 weeks but stay "off cycle" for 4 most likely.

Im defineatly going with nolva, most likely 40/20/20 seeing as I dont predict being that shut down. As of right now at 15mg ed for 13 days only side ive gotten is raised libido if thats a side, and lowered appetite. I may go 60/40/20....It depends. Id like to keep at least 85% of my gains.

As for combining Nolvadex with something. I sort of answered my own question about formestane and 6-oxo by doing some reasearch. But im now wondering if maybe It would not be a bad Idea to combine some ZMA seeing as its legal and cheap, so it will help boost test lvls. Input plz? And thnx

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so, a nolva/6-OXO PCT is not good??? this is so confusing...ive read so much and all i get is contradiction!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the articles ManBeast! Obviously I was referencing and old, outdated post.

I still think an AI may have some effectiveness PC, however. On my T1 cycle, I ran 6-OXO for 2 weeks, along with Nolva@20mg/day for 4 weeks. I came back quick, real quick. I had a 2 day 'mini-crash' and then picked back up again, continuing to gain strength for months afterward at a rate almost equal to being on cycle.

Of course, 6-oxo isnt nearly as strong as Letro, so maybe it had just the right amount aromatase inhibition to provide a positive effect.

Maybe this was do to the natural test 'spike' that happens when your natural test rebounds? Could have been the right combo of diet, rest, and training, or all of the above. Or maybe it was the FUZU:):)

Nolva, ZMA, Trib, and 7-Keto DHEA are what I have planned for my next PCT.

BV

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nolva, ZMA, Trib, and 7-Keto DHEA are what I have planned for my next PCT.

BV
if that is all that is needed, then its great. i dont really like prices of AIs.

too bad custom doesnt stock letro.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
if that is all that is needed, then its great. i dont really like prices of AIs.

too bad custom doesnt stock letro.
For a short cycle of 1-test or M1T, I would think that that's all you'll need. For a long AAS cycle of something like test or fina, you'll want to think about HCG as well. Although, some do fine without it from what Ive read.

BV

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For a short cycle of 1-test or M1T, I would think that that's all you'll need. For a long AAS cycle of something like test or fina, you'll want to think about HCG as well. Although, some do fine without it from what Ive read.

BV
dude, ive spoken to buddies that do sick AAS cycles (a-bombs, deca, test enan, dbol etc...) and they dont even know what nolva or clomid are. i asked them what they do to come off, and he was like, "nothing, i just stop pinning." WTF!!!!

im gonna be doing a 7 week M1T cycle (2on2off2on with a 1 week 4-AD frontload) in the fall and my PCT was gonna be novla/metacort(6-OXO and 7-keto DHEA)/zma. if i can drop the 6-OXO that would be grand.

the problem lies in that eveyone has a different idea of proper PCT. when is an AI good then?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You hear so many conflicting opinions, I think it all distills down to 'what works best for you'. An AI is best to combat bloat and estrogen related sides while on cycle. For instance, when the water gain became too much for me on T1, I took some oral Formastane at 400mg/day and it took care of it. If you have any signs of gyno, then Nolva is your best option there. You dont want to use the AI unless you have to though, the water from estrogen will actually lead to bigger gains in the long run.

Your M1T cycle sounds like it should work great, and from everything Ive read I dont think you NEED the 6-OXO. I know that, I used it, and I rebound really quick. Who knows, maybe it would have been even better without it.

Ive only done one 4-week cycle of 1test/4Ad though - so some of the info I can give is from personal experience, but the majority of it is from reading/researching etc.

dude, ive spoken to buddies that do sick AAS cycles (a-bombs, deca, test enan, dbol etc...) and they dont even know what nolva or clomid are. i asked them what they do to come off, and he was like, "nothing, i just stop pinning." WTF!!!!
Jesus H. Christ I know exactly what you're talking about. I have friends that are on 14 week cycles of test and deca, and then jump right back on because they can't figure out why they shrivel down to nothing when all they have for post cycle is Taco Bell. Idiots. They have now freaking clue what they're doing to their bodies. I think someone with a bit of knowledge could gain more of a 4 week cycle of 4AD than these clowns could from a 14 week cycle of whatever superjuice they're injecting themselves with. Makes me sick ,really, most of them dont even know how to squat, let alone eat properly.

BV

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I have friends back home that don't even know the name of what they're putting in their bodies. They just know that they are taking "steroids" and they are pills, and they're "dealer" told them to take 4 a day. I asked them about nolva and PCT, and they don't have a clue, then ask me what they are, and then about 1/4 into me giving them the "PCT for dummies" lecture they cut me off and decide not to care. It just amazes me. Then there's the guy that pins "Sust" (not knowing even that it contains Testosterone), and uses the same needle and syringe for his whole cycle. :think:

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, guess we must all have a freind like that, my freind did a deca only cycle followed by a dbol only cyle no pct and drank like a fish everyday.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle will be a 4 week M4OHN/1-T transdermal with M5AA pre-workout.

I'm gonna put my money were my mouth is, and see what effect a Let like AI for 7 days accompanied by a 28 day Nolva PCT is doing to my Hormonal, Lipid and Liver values.

I 'm gonna run a full batch of tests for the above three , starting before and every 7 days until Post +2 weeks.

It'll be costly, but I consider it a good investment for gauging the effect of the PHs and my future PCT protocols over the next twenty years of expected anabolic use.

I'm hoping to see a substantial boost in Test levels from the combined effect of an AI and a SERM with a normalization Of E near the end of the PCT.

I'll report back in on this in a few months.

Good investment indeed.