What to do with my PH's , stack w/ Andromass?

twistid

Awards
I have 2 bottles of m1,4add, 2 bottles of epi, 2 bottles of protomax, and 16 caps of H-drol. I also have a bottle of Andro-Mass on preorder.

I kind of want to run the Andromass solo when it gets here, but I'm pretty skeptical on its super-drol claims and one bottle only lasts 4 weeks :( . I was thinking maybe using the Andro-mass as directed followed by the last of my h-drol (2 weeks) to make a total 6 week cycle, or run it prior to the Andromass?

Opinions?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty safe to run a methyl with andromass due to Andromass being easy on the liver. But I still wouldn't recommend something like M14AD. If you do run that, run a moderate dose. The halodrol would be pretty nice as well as it's mild on the liver (but still methylated...) and can be run 6 weeks, so 4 weeks andromass, 6 weeks halo. Others will have input I'm sure.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yeah u should probably run something thats gunna work with your 200$ dhea

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try it solo first bro.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah u should probably run something thats gunna work with your 200$ dhea
even though i find the comment funny i trust every product that comes from pp. im not personally buying am because im on trt and have script test available to me. if i werent id certainly try it

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful running a PH along side the andro series product. From what I understand, they have placed an absorption complex in all of the andro series which highly increases the absorption of the product.

This very well could also increase the absorption of the PH you run along side it. Greater absorption = greater sides, but better gains. You'd probably blow the eff up if you stack it with m14add.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try it solo first bro.
Very true. The solo-run to test out a new steroid is very important. Who knows what is doing what if you've never run it before, eh?

I would be careful running a PH along side the andro series product. From what I understand, they have placed an absorption complex in all of the andro series which highly increases the absorption of the product.

This very well could also increase the absorption of the PH you run along side it. Greater absorption = greater sides, but better gains. You'd probably blow the eff up if you stack it with m14add.

Also true. Your dose would need to be lowered considerably. Note that I've felt better effects on 2-4mg of boladrol than on 8mg due to the addition of 16 fl. oz of grapefruit juice a day.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very true, we even have some more info coming out with taking other steroids alongside the AndroSeries products....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which ones, outside of H-drol, have you run in the past?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Pp is legit but 160-200 for a bottle that's just crazy

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pp is legit but 160-200 for a bottle that's just crazy
It wont be toooo crazy if the methyls dissolve and these andro series products deliver safe, effective results....

Of course given you want to keep everything legal....

If that all takes place, people will pay for muscle and fat loss for sure.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wont be toooo crazy if the methyls dissolve and these andro series products deliver safe, effective results....

Of course given you want to keep everything legal....

If that all takes place, people will pay for muscle and fat loss for sure.
Yes. Id trade the good old prohormones back then for all the methyls out now. Im just hoping that Andromass is goin to be just like 1ad and 4ad.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logs have started on AL and AH so the time is here. AM is starting shipment this coming week!

Gavin9

Awards
I would go solo but you could use h-drol wouldn't use anything to harsh.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Very true, we even have some more info coming out with taking other steroids alongside the AndroSeries products....
Will this be available any time soon? I plan on taking my PP Turinabol with AndroMass. I also have AndroHard V1 but I don't know if it would be a good idea to run all 3 at the same time.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs have started on AL and AH so the time is here. AM is starting shipment this coming week!
Sweet, im hoping to see my order this week then.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be available any time soon? I plan on taking my PP Turinabol with AndroMass. I also have AndroHard V1 but I don't know if it would be a good idea to run all 3 at the same time.
Not sure when, but your stack would work, but it would be a very advanced stack imo

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stack wouldn't necessarily have anything contraindicting or overlapping, but I think androhard+andromass would be optimal and save the turinabol for another cycle. Or run the andromass solo and then hit the turinabl+androhard.