New cycle (PP&SD), need opinions & insight!!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well I was going to run an injectable cycle, but due to a few unfortunate reasons I've decided to run one final oral only cycle.

Just a quick run-down of myself:
Height: 5'10 1-2 - 5'11
Current Weight: 202lbs
Bf estimate: 13-15%

Last cycle:
Sd: 20/25/25/30
Epi:0/0/0/0/30/45/45/60
Xtren: 0/0/90/90/120/120/120/120
Ending weight: 224
Got really sick at the end of this cycle and lost A LOT of weight. I can't remember the last time I weighed less than 205, but I'm sitting close to 200 flat now. I'm back training my ass off and eating a big clean diet so I'm going to gain naturally for another month or so.

Here's the plan:
Beastdrol: 20/30/30/40/0/0/0
P-plex: 0/0/0/20/30/30/40
Formastanzol: begin at 7 pumps twice daily when I begin the PP, dropping down to 5 pumps twice daily in pct

PCT will be clomid/nolva along with formastanzol and osta sarm with a t-booster. Open to Any opinions on a SOLID dosing regimen for the osta sarm for pct?

I was thinking about adding max lmg for the final 5 weeks, since I've heard good stuff about it especially when stacked with phera. Good idea, bad idea? Opinions on a solid clone? It's either I'm going to stack max lmg, or some sort of libido/anti-lethargy support like androhard or 4ad.

Lastly, if any of you NTBM guys wanna come in and offer me a great deal on beastdrol&formastanzol, feel free to do so!!!! :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you have a huge stash of ALA and NAC for this cycle.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Goodbye liver.
Sorry. But I cant hold this one back.. Youre an idiot. Post something useful or don't post at all.

For anyone who's gonna come In and actually offer useful advice - I really appreciate it :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still deciding whether I want to mess with you and talk sh*t or offer useful advice.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Only 4 weeks SD? pussie :biglaugh:

srs though, why run it so high especially when bridging to P-plex? Is 1 or 2 extras lbs worth the damage to your organs.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
If you really wanted to run this I would do:-

Week 1: 15mg P-Plex (maybe bump upto 30mg sooner)
Week 2: 30mg p-plex
Week 3: 30mg P-Plex
Week 4: 15mg P-Plex and 10mg M-Drol
Week 5: 10mg M-Drol (maybe 20mg)
Week 6: 20mg M-Drol

I would get blood work before the cycle to make sure you are good to go. Grab some separate liver support (e.g. Liver Juice) along with standard support supps and keep an eye on blood pressure.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I definitely decided against stacking with m-lmg. seems like overkill, which admittedly my last cycle was as well. I going to run it like this

SD: 20/30/30/30or40
Pplex: 0/0/0/20/30/30/30or40
Formastanzol beginning when I start Pplex

I've run this same cycle before without the forma with great success, so I'm really looking foward to this.

My main question is, what OTC supplement/pro-steroid could I use to help keep lethargy at bay and libido up? dermacrine or androhard? Opinions on this will be greatly appreciated

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the form and add AndroHard, will help with the lethargy and estro sides. However I do not think this is a good cycle...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should just run 20mg of sd & pp together for 4 weeks, with 4-ad rd tabs as your test base.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run a cycle that long... the recovery is going to be pretty difficult at the 7 week mark. HCG wouldn't be a bad choice to run if you can get your hands on it starting at the end of week 2.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
you should just run 20mg of sd & pp together for 4 weeks, with 4-ad rd tabs as your test base.

The guy up there suggested androhard, and you say 4ad. Which one would be more beneficial toward preventing lethargy and loss of libido? Not 'questioning' you, just looking to be educated is all. Also, what's a good dose of 4ad for this purpose?

I also seen the suggestion to drop the forma. Just wondering, why?? Any other thoughts on that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if it helps any, I'm not a rep for any company.

I also dont care for androhard. I think it's a crappy pro hormone. but thats just me. seems like some people like it.

I like 4-ad only because it converts directly into test. so does dermacrine, and if it's topical, i'd be all for that too.

test is best. and I've stacked sd/pp with 4-androstenediol, and it was wonderfully awsome.

4-dhea will convert into 4-andro-dione/diol and then into test.

I would imagine you were running sd/pp to get as big & strong as possible. test will of course be the best aide in that quest.

if you were cutting/recomping, then okay, I could see going with another non aromatizable compound, which pro dht is.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well, if it helps any, I'm not a rep for any company.

I also dont care for androhard. I think it's a crappy pro hormone. but thats just me. seems like some people like it.

I like 4-ad only because it converts directly into test. so does dermacrine, and if it's topical, i'd be all for that too.

test is best. and I've stacked sd/pp with 4-androstenediol, and it was wonderfully awsome.

4-dhea will convert into 4-andro-dione/diol and then into test.

I would imagine you were running sd/pp to get as big & strong as possible. test will of course be the best aide in that quest.

if you were cutting/recomping, then okay, I could see going with another non aromatizable compound, which pro dht is.
Thank you for your advice.. Couple more questions!

Ok.. Supposing I ran this oral 'bridge' cycle for 6-7 weeks, would I want to run that 4ad all the way through from start to finish, or just like the last 4 weeks?

And last question lol, what do YOU think about using forma on this cycle? Would it be beneficial or wasteful/not needed?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think formestane is useful on cycle, unless it was your goal to control estrogen when running a high dose of an aromatizable compund.

(for example, 1,000+ mg's of 4-androstenediol)

I understand your want to run a cycle for 6 weeks or more, but I think it'd be better to run both compounds for 4 weeks, along with the 4ad for the 4 weeks, then into pct.

but if you insist, then yes, running the 4ad the entire time would be best. but I think that'd be expensive.

maybe save the forma for after you finish pct, or towards the end of your pct program.