if a 19 yr olds alrady ran 2 phs, would it be better if he just ran gear instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockxxheed

Awards
my buddy has already ran 2 phs and now he wants to ran another, i told him hes retarded, obviously. so i told him just run real gear instead its better and safer. but i need someone knowledgeable to confirm this so i dont feel bad if he does and my advice was wrong.:sigh1:

on the upside my clen cycles goin awesome 5 days in already lost 3lbs YEAHHH BUDDY :trout:

GetHyooge

Awards
The advice you should be giving him is to not run any PH/DS/AAS for about 6 more years, hes gonna **** himself up.

S.K

Awards
The advice you should be giving him is to not run any PH/DS/AAS for about 6 more years, hes gonna **** himself up.
You can tell him this, yeah... but he is going to do it anyways.
Im guessing he is not doing a proper PCT, and is not using a SERM so he has already probably done some damage.

Personally, I would tell him to run gear.
The real **** is alway's better.
Run a Test E cycle ONLY.
For 12 weeks, he would never have to do another cycle
Dose HCG on cycle and use an AI to prevent gyno.

PCT use Torem, Clomid, and a Nat Test booster.
Is way better than using any PH in my opinion.

What he will see in three-four cycle's of PH's he will see in one cycle of Test E alone especially if he had a good diet, and a good workout routine. Doesn't drink or smoke on cycle he will be set.

Just saying!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
if a 19 year old already ran phs, u should put a plunger up his ass

Lockxxheed

Awards
You can tell him this, yeah... but he is going to do it anyways.
Im guessing he is not doing a proper PCT, and is not using a SERM so he has already probably done some damage.

Personally, I would tell him to run gear.
The real **** is alway's better.
Run a Test E cycle ONLY.
For 12 weeks, he would never have to do another cycle
Dose HCG on cycle and use an AI to prevent gyno.

PCT use Torem, Clomid, and a Nat Test booster.
Is way better than using any PH in my opinion.

What he will see in three-four cycle's of PH's he will see in one cycle of Test E alone especially if he had a good diet, and a good workout routine. Doesn't drink or smoke on cycle he will be set.

Just saying!
yea thts what i figured too if he was smart enough he wouldnt touch the stuff yt but since hes gonna do ph anyways..

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id say the best advice to him is to run nothing. He already has enough test running through his body to share some for all of us.. At his age and his test levels are thru the roof.. By him having a good clean diet. Hitting the gym hard as he can for 12 weeks and resting he will see the results of being on any gear.. Gym,Eat,Rest is all he needs. No gear should be ran until hes in his mid 20's! Hope he didnt **** his test levels up already. Give him that advice if your a real friend.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, if the concern is restoring endocrine function fully, I think he'd be better off running a PH/DS. Suppression is a function of compound and time; running epistane for 5 weeks is less suppressive (or rather, restoring homeostasis will be easier) than running test + whatever else for 12. That said, hCG will go a long way towards alleviating this.

And of course, he should do neither.

S.K

Awards
True... but we all know... he is going to run something.
He will probably find the most extreme PH to run... and IMO real gear is the safest.
No need for anything else... Test E can do less damage imo than what PH's do.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
He ll fuk his **** good enough to have to goto a doctor soon enough.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
It probably should be noted that flex wheeler started when he was 18, along with several other bbers that started out very young.

Status
Not open for further replies.