Havoc cycle over

revencer

Banned
Awards
I just finished 3 weeks of havoc at 30 mg, and have a few things to say. First off, i saw solid strength and weight gains in week one and into week two, however, after that, even bumping calories up to 4900, i stopped gaining weight. Joint pain started in, and considering the plateau i hit, i called the cycle at 3 weeks, up around 9 lbs. Heres my thought, if all the gains came in week one and two, and the sides came later, why not run 2 week cycles, whenever you plateau naturally, with minimal pct?

Based on my cycle, this seems like a good way to run havoc/epi.

My next cycle will be 6 weeks of hdrol though.

mikeonopiates

Awards
epistane was the same for me as well. first 2 weeks ten pounds, then rest of the weeks no weight gain even though my calories were at 5k a day. and the joint pains, and heart pounding was just too much. never running epistane again. im running sdrol right now right after i stopped the epi, but only at 20mg and for 2 weeks, don't wanna screw my liver up too bad.

revencer

Banned
Awards
epistane was the same for me as well. first 2 weeks ten pounds, then rest of the weeks no weight gain even though my calories were at 5k a day. and the joint pains, and heart pounding was just too much. never running epistane again. im running sdrol right now right after i stopped the epi, but only at 20mg and for 2 weeks, don't wanna screw my liver up too bad.
Nice, ive got pct for 6 weeks, then 4-8 weeks off, then hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Ive got 2 bottles of epi and 1 bottle of dzine for a rainy day.

Im seriously considering mini epi cycles at:

Epi 30 mg for 10 days
Recyle 2/1

With liver support the whole time.

7 lbs in 10 days + 2 weeks of pct, all for what, $20?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished 3 weeks of havoc at 30 mg, and have a few things to say. First off, i saw solid strength and weight gains in week one and into week two, however, after that, even bumping calories up to 4900, i stopped gaining weight. Joint pain started in, and considering the plateau i hit, i called the cycle at 3 weeks, up around 9 lbs. Heres my thought, if all the gains came in week one and two, and the sides came later, why not run 2 week cycles, whenever you plateau naturally, with minimal pct?

Based on my cycle, this seems like a good way to run havoc/epi.

My next cycle will be 6 weeks of hdrol though.
everyone is different,it could have been your workout needed tweaking,joint pain is normal fish oil and glo+chc helps with this issue.I'd still do a decent serm pct you don't wanna half step on the pct and lose your gains.good job on the gains bro.

jon1235

Awards
Good job on the gains. This is interesting, because I'm gonna start my first epi cycle in a couple months. I plan on dosing it 30 mgs for 4 weeks. It would be nice to see some gains in the first two weeks as you have.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Is there any evidence that a two week cycle will need a much less pronounced PCT?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
imo the 2 wk idea may look good in theory, but when you factor in the negatvie effects of homeostasis being such a short cycle, creating too fast a switch in hormonal imbalances, on top of the fact you are shutting yourself down for a 2wk cycle

if the gains come on quick, then ride the cycle out, 5-6wks, and use that time to permeate the gains....ever wonder why aas is so much better, is because the user can stay on for 3-4months, and the body adapts, much more balance

you'll be much more successful gains wise, and the retention of them, the longer the cycle

plus what more do you want, 10lbs on a 6wk cycle, regardless of when they came, is great

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
3 weeks and done with epi ?

I LOVE Epi , the shortest I would run it would be 4 weeks @ 40

last I ran epi I did 6 weeks with my last week @ 70

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
this pic was taken on my last week at 70 a day on a recomp cycle

Attachments

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
The physiological changes that take place during a cycle are more than just stacking on lean mass. You may want to take into consideration the glycogen capacity increase that occurs.