esto suppress similar to nolva?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
i do have nolva on the way for my planned pmag cycle of 5 weeks at 50 50 75 75 75....maybe 6th week of 75 and was wondering if esto suppress can replace nolva?

mikes75

Awards
Yes it can, finnish customers labtested it an it was tamoxifen 10mg in it, the man who ordered it did get same punishment as ordering legit Nolvadex. The discussion of it was at finnish bodybuilding forum site: pakkotoisto.com.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can, finnish customers labtested it an it was tamoxifen 10mg in it, the man who ordered it did get same punishment as ordering legit Nolvadex. The discussion of it was at finnish bodybuilding forum site: pakkotoisto.com.
Link please?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
yes, please provide a link

IrishDaniel

Awards
Yes id love for this to be true but i higly dout it iv been speaking to a guy in the store he says its not nolva its just a good blocker its a shame but as i do mot want to use nolva i will ve using this for my firsy cycle of h drol for 5 weeks lest hope its strong enough

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
i do have nolva on the way for my planned pmag cycle of 5 weeks at 50 50 75 75 75....maybe 6th week of 75 and was wondering if esto suppress can replace nolva?
If you have Nolva on the way, which is cheaper and guaranteed to work, why would you even care about estosuppress?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
geez..am i a R-tard or someting? everybody says nolva is so cheap & i can find it, but not as cheap as everybodys saying it is.

IrishDaniel

Awards
If you have Nolva on the way, which is cheaper and guaranteed to work, why would you even care about estosuppress?
Alright mate hows it going, i think his in the same place as i was with serm bein illegal and more risky and etc etc ... But for sure if you have a serm use it bashman knows his ****. Cant wait for my h drol cycle may 1st ahahhaahh :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
geez..am i a R-tard or someting? everybody says nolva is so cheap & i can find it, but not as cheap as everybodys saying it is.
Range is like... 25-60

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pharm grade is about $10 for a full PCT :)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
10 doLLaz! daaAmMn!! i see low prices ($15-$50), but some (the lower priced - non research chem.) shipping costs more than the product itself.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 doLLaz! daaAmMn!! i see low prices ($15-$50), but some (the lower priced - non research chem.) shipping costs more than the product itself.
Yea this is true.

That's why I always order a big order too offset the shipping charge. I buy like 7 cycles worth of Nolva and Clomid at a time.

The AI's pharm grade are f***ing expensive though.

mikes75

Awards
pakkotoisto.com/doping-antidoping/94633-prohormoneista-13/

One Finnish guy ordered it from uk and customs did labtest it an he got nailed for real tamoxifen.

ps cant post full link cause post count must be 50 or greater..