OTC HCG legit?

firewalker24

Awards
Local vitamin shop selling sub ling HCG. Does anybody know if this stuff is the real deal or just another wanna be. Lemme know

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Local vitamin shop selling sub ling HCG. Does anybody know if this stuff is the real deal or just another wanna be. Lemme know
Just another wanna be. Legit HCG is gonna be injections and a little more expensive.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just another wanna be. Legit HCG is gonna be injections and a little more expensive.
actually HCG OTC is extraced from pregnant womens urine- it is legit

will it have the same effect on us as synthetic HCG which we use Sub- Q for other purposes

I have no Idea

im sticking with Subq injections

speaking of, I gotta do one :O

firewalker24

Awards
Ha cool.. Just saw it to day its like 70 but dident look close enough to see how much was in the bottle or how long it would last.. Thanks for the info

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering about this same thing.
With that silly HCG diet craze sweeping the southwest, and the resultant surge in demand, they've come out with the oral HCG (I didn't realize it was sublingual, which I respect). If it actually works, it would be a Godsend for our cycles. Pinning is such a hassle, especially if you travel alot.
But, they have yet to develop an effective oral testosterone (I'm hoping PP's AndroSeries might change this). So I'm skeptical about this oral HCG stuff. Someone needs to try it...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My understanding, when talking to a friend who used to manage a GNC who had called the supplier to ask questions, is that it is in fact legit. However, the amount needed to achieve the same amount you'd inject would be ridiculously high (and therefore expensive). I don't know how much stock I'd put into it, but that's what it is.

And as far as success is concerned; if you really only eat 500 calories per day, you're gonna lose weight regardless of hcg or not. Plus, most of the people who use the OTC stuff are just very over-weight and wouldn't notice any muscle loss as we would.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure GNC stopped carrying this product because it did in fact have the legit hormone in it. Now its some terrible amino acid product. I think it was called HCG Platinum or something like that.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure GNC stopped carrying this product because it did in fact have the legit hormone in it. Now its some terrible amino acid product. I think it was called HCG Platinum or something like that.
Haha, that sounds about right. I recall looking at the 3 or so brands they have online a while back when someone posed this same question and all I saw was a long "prop blend" amino acid profile.

So, you're probably correct that they don't carry the one that had it in there anymore.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm wondering: If I just drink a pregnant chick's pee...

firewalker24

Awards
haha... prego piss... yeah stuff i saw at the shop was about 70 bucks i think... I will look closer next time and see what they claim to deliver per dose and holla back

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wondering about this same thing.
With that silly HCG diet craze sweeping the southwest, and the resultant surge in demand, they've come out with the oral HCG (I didn't realize it was sublingual, which I respect). If it actually works, it would be a Godsend for our cycles. Pinning is such a hassle, especially if you travel alot.
But, they have yet to develop an effective oral testosterone (I'm hoping PP's AndroSeries might change this). So I'm skeptical about this oral HCG stuff. Someone needs to try it...
this doesnt make sense- test is a steroid

hcg is not

r

they are in no way chemically related

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
any of you know the name of it? I'm actually interested in picking some up or at least doing some more research on it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
this doesnt make sense- test is a steroid

hcg is not

r

they are in no way chemically related
Sorry bro-- you misunderstood me. I was just saying I'm skeptical as to the effectiveness of this oral HCG, as I am skeptical about any oral testosterone. There must be a reason why they've always been injectables. But yes, I know they're different chemicals, lol.