looking to do my first ph need help

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am looking into a couple of ph stuff.i have read about beastdrol,havoc,helladrol and a couple of ones i have not heard of put read about are double dragon win-50 and mi-d.my goal is to get ripped and cutt and yeas i do have my diet and workout on point.i would all so like to help on some ph stacks to help me get to my goal.and all so need help with pct.still have not decided if i wont one that i have to get a serm for pct or one that just needs otc pct.thanks for any help and by the way i am 39 years old and have been working out for close to 15 years i am 5 10 235ilbs.and yes i am little new to phs and pcts.thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You need to decide if you wanna use a SERM or not cause that limits a lot of anabolics if you dont

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i do know where to order some from just adds more time wating money sides etc.i would rather not but i would if i had to.but there are some good phs that work all most as well and all so some good sups and pct.i know of some like the company that is going to sale the new androseries makes a otc pct suppose to be pretty good can rember the name of the company right now.but some people think you need a serm with every thing which i dont i just dont know which phs you need a serm and whic ones you dont.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
well i do know where to order some from just adds more time wating money sides etc.i would rather not but i would if i had to.but there are some good phs that work all most as well and all so some good sups and pct.i know of some like the company that is going to sale the new androseries makes a otc pct suppose to be pretty good can rember the name of the company right now.but some people think you need a serm with every thing which i dont i just dont know which phs you need a serm and whic ones you dont.
You could safely get away with doing H-drol, P-Mag, or Havoc without a SERM. OTC PCT will do just fine as long as you do it right

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey thanks man for the help you seem like the only one helping me here.what is the right way to do a otc pct or any pct for that matter.and what about beastdrol would it require a serm.and out of those you named which one would be best for my goals whichs is to get ripped and cut.i guese a dry look is what i am trying to say.i know i am asking a lot of questions.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey thanks man for the help you seem like the only one helping me here.what is the right way to do a otc pct or any pct for that matter.and what about beastdrol would it require a serm.and out of those you named which one would be best for my goals whichs is to get ripped and cut.i guese a dry look is what i am trying to say.i know i am asking a lot of questions.
for beast your going to want to run a serm.if your trying to get ripped and cut though your want to run Dieselbolan v2.0.

a serm is going to be the easier type of pct instead of throwing together a bunch of otc stuff together.

please explain what you know about pct,dosing,etc so I can see where your at knowledge wise.

also you know about cycle supports correction?

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i know that ph and even the real stuff which i have done when i was young and dumn 4 cycles test and deca no kinda pct or any thing ever did not even ever heard of it.its a miracle i did not screw myself up i was just really really depressed and cried for a month haha.but i now know it shuts your natrurall test down.so you need somthing to get it going on its own again.and i know i will need somthing saw palmeto (sp) or somthing to help protect my liver.i can get the real stuff again just dont really want to blow up again like i do on test and deca which i think it was mainly the deca.i had to stop because i had gotten so big i could not move i could not even get to my but to pin.i would love some winny but all i can get in my gym is test and or deca.and i all so only kinda think i might be able to get serm i have a web site but have not ever used them before.but was told about them and they are a sponsor on the other planet and that is where i will order my phs if i go with ph.

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey and all so i am thinking of running a couple of things after my cycle to like erase, daa,creatine and hcgenerate how do those look

B

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys what happend to the help here.tell me what yall think of these phs i have narrowed it down to.beastdrol,dieselbolonv2o,katanadrol v.2.0, and i read for these phs that unleashed and post-cycle was a enough for pct.this is all coming from mr supps.is this true or is mr supp full of bs.

C

chriscolumbus

Banned
Awards
Could you please tell me where I can get some Nolvadex or Clomid? pill or liquid im just looking for a good site i can trust that wont steal my money. I am taking my first cycle of Mdrol and i need a good pct. any help would be great!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Not allowed to post sites for SERMS, sorry