A lil' help please?

iron ogr

Awards
:frustrate I've been trying to get an answer on this from LegalGear but haven't heard back yet. If you don't mind looking at this maybe some of you can help out.

legalgear wrote on 07-01-2004 05:41 PM: ( Re: LGP 4AD+ Transdermal )
We updated the label and you must have an old one. The new labels should say 1ml. The issue is that we used a better pump (others were leaking) but the new pump dispenses less.

E
[/quote]Okay...so your saying 1 squirt=1ml?

Just to clarify things...based on your previous recomendation of 4 sq. 2 times/day

Your suggestion then for dosage would be? (in mg/ ml please)

I'm trying to use the syringe for accuracy in dosage.

Here's my concern... it takes 4 sqiurts(from the bottle I have)to equal 2ml. I tried this several times into a graduated cup, and then drew it up into the syringe. Every time w/ the same results.

LG told me the new lablel should say 1ml.

3-4 squirts= 6-8ml / 2x day vs. 16 squirts (according to my LG pump) to get the same 8ml. (measured w/ syringe?) Thats a huge difference. Am I wrong?

Can anybody straighten this out for me?

All I want to know is what an accurate dosage of 4ad Trans should be?? (in mg/ml)

I'm almost finished w/ my M1-t/ 4ad cycle and would like to get this straight.

Thanks,
Ogr

Last edited:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate I've been trying to get an answer on this from LegalGear but haven't heard back yet. If you don't mind looking at this maybe some of you can help out.

legalgear wrote on 07-01-2004 05:41 PM: ( Re: LGP 4AD+ Transdermal )
We updated the label and you must have an old one. The new labels should say 1ml. The issue is that we used a better pump (others were leaking) but the new pump dispenses less.

E
Okay...so your saying 1 squirt=1ml?

Just to clarify things...based on your previous recomendation of 4 sq. 2 times/day

Your suggestion then for dosage would be? (in mg/ ml please)

I'm trying to use the syringe for accuracy in dosage.

Here's my concern... it takes 4 sqiurts(from the bottle I have)to equal 2ml. I tried this several times into a graduated cup, and then drew it up into the syringe. Every time w/ the same results.

LG told me the new lablel should say 1ml.

3-4 squirts= 6-8ml / 2x day vs. 16 squirts (according to my LG pump) to get the same 8ml. (measured w/ syringe?) Thats a huge difference. Am I wrong?

Can anybody straighten this out for me?

All I want to know is what an accurate dosage of 4ad Trans should be?? (in mg/ml)

I'm almost finished w/ my M1-t/ 4ad cycle and would like to get this straight.

Thanks,
Ogr
Well based upon what the website label says (http://legalgear.com/images/lpg_4ad+.gif), 2 ml contains 50mg of 4-AD. I have seen the usual recommendation of 4-AD when used in conjunction with M1T to be about 400mg a day... sooo I would take 16ml a day, if it was me. How many squirts that is, depends on what bottle you ahve I guess.

Do yourself a favor and next time just buy some 4derm from 1fast400.com for 20 bucks ;) I get legalgear products for 40% off and I STILL don't use them.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you answered this before Usual, though it was asked. Who's the IGF poster child in your avatar? I swear his stomach is so distended it's gonna fall down to his feet any second.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think you answered this before Usual, though it was asked. Who's the IGF poster child in your avatar? I swear his stomach is so distended it's gonna fall down to his feet any second.
I dont know, some guy I read about in some random article. Just another bodybuilder I believe (noone famous). I use it to remind myself to use my substances in moderation.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
try HGH poster child

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, some guy I read about in some random article. Just another bodybuilder I believe (noone famous). I use it to remind myself to use my substances in moderation.
No ****.
(c: