H-Drol/11-sterone/furaza-a cycle

Togglemufffff

Awards
Is there any sense in stacking these 3 together on a cutting cycle? I did H-Drol and 11-sterone on a bulking cycle and gained about 15 pounds of muscle and all my lifts went way up over the course of 10 weeks (6 weeks on H-drol/11-sterone). Just wondering if it would be worth it to stack H-Drol/11-sterone/furaza-a to cut while keeping/gaining a little more muscle and strength. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack them. It would make a good cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that would be a good cycle, but VERY expensive!

I'm thinking about running halodrol + Furuza for my spring cycle...but I'm debating if I really want to waste a cycle on something so mild. I only say waste because you can only run 2, maybe 3, cycles a year...you'd better make them count!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Drop the halo or replace it with epi, IMO. Quicker acting and you could get away with one bottle too if you get few of the others too. I'd dose the 11 sterone high as sh!t if I were you. 600.

Togglemufffff

Awards
Anyone have an idea about what dosage to run the 11-sterone and furuza-a at if my goal is to cut while maintaining muscle and strength?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
11-sterone/oxo is a pretty weak compound. There are some that say it doesn't need to be run high and others insist that it needs to be run at high dosages. I'd run it atleast at 500. I have no experience with running furuza-a so I can't comment on that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
525/250 at the min 11/fur it will cost you but it will lean you out and build a bit of new muscle

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
you can buy bulk 11-oxo powder iirc. Its like 20 bucks for 10g

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
OP, quite a good choice for spring recomp or summer cycle. I've had experience running your cycle idea twice and with epi once. I recommend keeping the furaza dose around 300, and 11-oxo I stick to 600mg. Hdrol I've done 100 and 125 either or for 6 weeks. I've also done the same 11/furaza stack with epi at 40mg for 4 weeks and 50 for the last two. Id say the epi stack was stronger but a bit harsher to recover from. Both hdrol attempts were a breeze to comeback from. Assuming your willing to shell out the cash, the three products you've considered stack really well together . Choosing epi will make you feel a little bit more on feeling and come on quicker . Good luck!

Togglemufffff

Awards
Appreciate all the advice, I had really good luck with H-Drol which is why I'm including it in this stack. I maintained a lot, if not all of my size and strength just lost a little hardness when I came off of it and finished PCT so looking to get that back and drop some weight, hoping this will help. Very expensive tho, 6 bottles each of 11-sterone and Furuza, and 3 of H-Drol + Nolvadex and support supps : / hope its worth it!