Need opinions on lean bulk cycle -

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Going to do one more bulk cycle before I slice off all this chunk, Im debating on 4-6 weeks of 1test/4AD/OHT, 8-10 weeks of test cyp. (or TNE transdermally), or 6 weeks of trenbolone.

I've done the 1test/4AD route before, and strength and mass gains were great (up 15lbs in 4 weeks)...

what kind of results can I expect fromt he tren or test routes, assuming everything else is in check?

So many options...

BV :blink:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Use the cyp/tren together.. See how lean I am while bulking up to 202? ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Damn Pete - is that the cycle you're on right now? What are your dosages? How long is your cycle? What do you have planned for PCT?

Thanks,
BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn Pete - is that the cycle you're on right now? What are your dosages? How long is your cycle? What do you have planned for PCT?

Thanks,
BV
Yes, sir.. My first was test/tren, and this one is as well with an added tweak.. It's very simple:

Weeks 1-10 test enanthate @ 500mg mon/wed
Weeks 5-10 trenbolone @ 80mg EOD
Weeks 10-12 methyl5aa @ 40mg ED

PCT 4 weeks - 40mg ED 2wks, 20mg ED 2wks 100mg clomid 1-4 ED

I kinda wish I had Proviron, I'd run that with the M5 (custom's product) until time for PCT.. I also have clen and letro on hand as well.. This week, I'll start the clen for 14 days, then ECY for another 14 days right into PCT.. ;)

Burger King won't be safe! :mad:

Rock Lee

Awards
Is that 40 mg ED for 2 weeks and 20 mg ED for 2 weeks of Nolva?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason you like to run Nolva and Clomid together for PCT? Just to be safe?
I do it because nolva is stronger at the receptor, and clomid is good at increasing potency.. So you got the best of both, plus estrogen blocking.. ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yes, sir.. My first was test/tren, and this one is as well with an added tweak.. It's very simple:
Nice. I remember seeing your pics before you did your 1st AAS cycle. You were a freak then, and then you just went super-saiyan super freaky:)

I do it because nolva is stronger at the receptor, and clomid is good at increasing potency.. So you got the best of both, plus estrogen blocking..
Interesting, Ill have to give that a try. Do you think HCG is a good option on this cycle as well, considering the length and the HPTA shutdown of tren?

How many lean lbs do you expect to gain Pete? Are you running an anti-e with the cycle, or only if you have to? Finally, do you think that the same results could be had transdermally with Tren base and TNE?(at an increased cost, of course) I may be in a situation where pinning isnt an option (I live with my girlfriend, I dont know if she'll dig it...)

Thanks,
BV

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as lean gains go, I only lost about 4lbs post-cycle last time.. I've been trying to eat clean and ate even cleaner this time, I think I've just hardened the muscle more, maybe abit of size.. I seem to lean out and get more vascular, then again I'm not eating BK everyday like usual.. :p

I guess it would depend on your diet, and training..

I've read about guys adding 500iu HCG the last 2 weeks of their cycle, then switching to nolva for the remainder of PCT.. I never tried HCG, so you might have to look around for the protocol on that.. ;)

RRAdam

Awards
ever try growing it out for shits and giggles??? :rasp:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my recent pic thread, the first set I have a full head of hair.. I shaved my head only afew days ago, those pics are at the end of the thread.. ;)

RRAdam

Awards
couldnt tell with the thing on your head :blink:

anyway... we are digressing from the thread.... you should notice a nice little increase in size and strength with the test/and or tren, i believe :think:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Pete do you keep most of your strength gains after PCT?

If I were to apply the tren transdermally, do you think it would it be better to go 225mg eod? Or 110mg ed?

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-10 test enanthate @ 500mg mon/wed
Weeks 5-10 trenbolone @ 80mg EOD
Weeks 10-12 methyl5aa @ 40mg ED

PCT 4 weeks - 40mg ED 2wks, 20mg ED 2wks 100mg clomid 1-4 ED
Why the bi-weekly injections on the enanthate?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
it most cases the bi weekly injections keep the blood level more stable..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
makes sense...with such a long ester would the hormone levels steadily rise over the 10 weeks?