post cycle blood work results are in!

Hunter Killer

Awards
No baseline to compare against, this is the first time i've run bloods. This was my first injectable cycle.

CYCLE
10 weeks of test E 500MG
4 weeks 800 mg eq plex (had it laying around, probably didn't do much)
arimadex eod .25 mg
nolva a few times on cycle 10 mg for gyno symptoms

PCT
nolva 40/40/20/20
PCT assist
Activate extreme

Successful lean bulk. Had significant water gain on cycle went from 185-205, now i'm at 195 and very lean, for 10 lbs lean mass gain.

It is now a month after PCT and i went and got blood work because i'm ready to go again :)

TEST RESULTS
Lipids
Cholesterol, Total 124 - 100-199
Triglycerides 46 0-149
HDL 62 >39
VLDL 9 5-40
LDL 53 0-99

Testerone
Testerosterone, Serum 950 249/836
Testerosterone, Free 41.70 5.00-21.00
% Free testerosterone 4.39 1.50-4.20

IGF-1 291 117-329

Estradiol, sensitive 36 3-70

What do you guys think? Why is my test so damn high? Last injection was almost 2 months ago... is this normal? Again I don't have my baseline levels.

The only supplements i'm taking right now is Whey, creatine, multi, and fish oil. Well, occaisionally ball refill and chainsaw :bling:

Am I good to start a new cycle? Thinking of running DBOL kickstart and Test E for 12 weeks

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Umm your bloodwork looks awesome, did you run hcg on cycle? I would go by time on + pct = time off

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork looks awesome.
i would give you the green light to go again soon if you want, just be sure to use supports this time for cholesterol and liver, etc. The long your on the more time you havee to build up plaque in your arteries. But too be on the safe side i would wait atleast 2 months after pct, but your call.

Hunter Killer

Awards
Thanks everyone for your inputs. Just waiting on all my supplies to arrive now. Stoked :)

derker2008

Awards
so your test reading was 950 on a 249-846 scale after 2months or 60days? I am not sure what your test readings would eactly look like on 500mg/wk of test E but my guess is that endogenous test is still shutdown and your test is still elevated from the juice - I would get blood work done in 60days or so to double check. If it's all good then, you could run your next cycle. I just dont see anybody recovering that quickly from a 10week cycle, maybe if it was a 4 week PH cycle. just my opinion but better to be safe than sorry.