New to forum. Questions about CEL's m drol/x tren stack.

KC McKnight

Awards
Hi guys. Brand new to the forum and I'm looking for users experienced in the above mentioned stack. Just wondering how wel it worked for others and what doseages to run. Also, what's the best combination to use for pct? I've used m drol as a stand alone twice before with nolva and I force reversitol. I also used support supps for heart and liver. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Btw:
5'10"
214lbs
9% bf
26 years old

current supps:
animal pack
glucosamine
zinc
dhea
fish oil
zma
potassium
nos
milk thistle
kre alkalyn
anabolic amino
jack3d

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
a simple search would be a good step but i ran this same cycle so ill lay it out for ya.

ya it was a sick stack. I ran it at Mdrol: 10/20/30 and tren: 90/90/90/90 then pct was actually clomid and inhibit e with nolva on hand.

but that up to you, if i run mdrol again ill be usuing clomid/nolva for pct just to be safe and basically cheaper lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Drop the creatine and jack3d. Run the tren 6wks. Run something to help with shutdown while on cycle by wk 3. Your going to need it, you picked the worst two compounds supression wise

KC McKnight

Awards
Thanks for all the input. During week 3 what would you suggest I run?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Topical dermacrine, HCGenerate. Maybe sustain alpha??

The dermacrine will just give you test not help with production that's where the hcgenerte helpout. You wouldn't need both tho. Stay on lots of vitex, p5p, l-dopa to avoid gyno. Get a serm for pct. Your going to need to dose it high too so prepare for something like

Clomid 100/50/50/50