skewing lab results

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
We all know that taking PH's will give plenty of high numbers for test, liver, thyroid values on your bloodwork depending on the PH/PS. But is there anything which will drop test values on a blood test? Someone had mentioned that rubbing one off just prior to a draw would skew test values (in the negative direction). Also overtraining has been mentioned. But what, if anything, would give significantly lower (false) test values?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you are on a PH cycle then I don't think you can lower them that much... now off cycle you will get lower numbers during PCT

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean you wanna make your test look low, right? Take fat doses of test or 4ad till your highly suppressed and then quit a few days before the bloodwork, or use a pituitary poison like bromo or permax, these will kill LH output real fast (this one works)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean you wanna make your test look low, right? Take fat doses of test or 4ad till your highly suppressed and then quit a few days before the bloodwork, or use a pituitary poison like bromo or permax, these will kill LH output real fast (this one works)

How much bromo or permax?

It's not that I want to skew them, but was wondering if you could. I remember reading a thread somewhere which someone had remarked that they had low test values and didn't know why. Then he went back in and they were OK. It then turned into ....."wouldn't it be cool if you could get a script by dropping test values prior to a blood draw." But it didn't go any further than that. Since bloodwork is more apparent on this board, I thought I'd see what people knew about this topic. I'm not even sure why it popped into my head all of a sudden. But thanks for responding.

I'm thinking that SS would have a good idea a well.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, SS was on a M1T only cycle and test levels got REAL low.

size

Awards
  • Established
If the intention is to get on HRT, then I would say it is a waste of time. HRT takes more than one visit.
I know someone who tried this using a believe dbol and test suspension and then quit for 1 week before going to a doctor. Blood tests were done and was told to come back again for more tests. He realized it would become to costly and time consuming so he moved on.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, SS was on a M1T only cycle and test levels got REAL low.
M1T will knock your testosterone to almost nill in a matter of days. But LH will also be nill, so it would be evident of a foreign substance causing it and not naturally low testosterone.