Bridge Cycle: M-Drol > Turinabol and... Boladrol? Halo X? Tren X?

Musclehead69

Awards
The dosing protocol below is to give an example of how I am considering dosing the M-Drol and Turinabol cycle.

Week 1
CEL M-Drol @ 10mg ED

Week 2
CEL M-Drol @ 20mg ED

Week 3
CEL M-Drol @ 20mg ED
PP Turinabol @ 30mg ED

Questions:

Other hormones I have on-hand are Boladrol (PHF/IBE), Halo X or Tren X (Anabolic Industries.) Personally, I would like to add in either one of those to run alongside the Tbol for Weeks 3, 4, 5, and 6. Suggestions? Thoughts?

I'm also considering pulsing the M-Drol so that I'm able to extend it into the latter stages of the cycle. Which should be more effective: 3x per week @ 30mg or 4x per week @ 20mg? I'd assume 90mg as opposed to 80mg but I'm also considering how often I'll be dosing. If I did choose to pulse then the use of M-Drol would be extended from Week 3 - Week 6.

Week 4
PP Turinabol @ 60mg ED

Week 5
PP Turinabol @ 60mg ED

Week 6

PP Turinabol @ 60mg ED

Week 7
Nolva @ 40mg ED

Week 8
Nolva @ 40mg ED

Week 9
Nolva @ 20mg ED

Week 10
Nolva @ 20mg ED

Support Supplements While "On":

Animal Pak
Cycle Support
Formestane
Liver Juice

Post Cycle Therapy:

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) @ 40/40/20/20

Questions:

Nolva will be dosed prior to bedtime. Will consuming a casein shake interfere with proper absorption of the Nolva?

Also, should I begin dosing Nolva after my last dose of M-Drol if its use terminates at the end of Week 3, or would I just begin dosing Nolva on the first day after all hormonal use comes to an end?

Testosterone Recovery Stack
Post Cycle Support

Miscellaneous Supplements While "On":

Anadraulic Pump
Anadraulic State GT (I miss the old $#*t!)
Postal
Shock Therapy
Intra-Aid
Torrent
Real Gains
100% Gold Standard Casein

The LG line-up are leftovers from a previous cycle so the Universal line-up will take over pre, intra, and post-workout nutrition where they leave off.

I will be posting my grocery list and meal plan in the Nutrition forum, as well as my potential training program in the Training forum. Before doing this, however, I'd like to discuss the cycle itself.

For those who are interested, I will be logging this.