Pro Strongman/Powerlifter Cycle

bw31

Awards
Made my final decision on what compounds I am going to use. Now just tweaking the dosages a bit and seeing what happens! Competitions are at the end of the 4th and 12th weeks. Critique please!

The 5 days leading up to both shows will also have 100mg suspension added each day, and the tren will probably be raised to 100mg a day(depending on the sides I'm seeing).

1-4:
test e-700mg/week
prop-350mg/week
tren a-525mg/week
anadrol-100mg/day
5-8:
test e-700mg/week
9-12:
test e-700mg/week
prop-350mg/week
tren a-525mg/week
superdrol-30mg/day

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
NICE. What's your height & weight? give us some max out lifts to compare.

bw31

Awards
NICE. What's your height & weight? give us some max out lifts to compare.
5'11", weight goes up and down, depending on the amount of cardio and my diet, anywhere from 235-255. Hopefully I'll be 265 by the end of the 12 weeks.

Approx. max lifts:
Squat:750
Bench: 500
Deadlift: 750
Standing press: 400
Axle and log: 350
Yoke: 1000
Stone: 240-370 series, around 425 max
Circus dumbbell: 160x8 in a minute

My max lifts are nothing great compaired to the guys I compete against, but my speed sets me apart from most. My best events are tires and farmers walks. Also, deadlifting or any sort of overhead press is a decent event for me. For a lightweight strongman my static strength is pretty good.

bw31

Awards
you sir are a strong SOB
thank you. i've been at it for about 10 years. only been using real anabolics for about 14 months. started using prohormones about 2.5 years ago. I'm naturally strong... when i stopped competitive wrestling I quickly grew stronger in the gym and decided to become a strongman/powerlifter. it's been fun since then!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
They dont do any testing?

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
thank you. i've been at it for about 10 years. only been using real anabolics for about 14 months. started using prohormones about 2.5 years ago. I'm naturally strong... when i stopped competitive wrestling I quickly grew stronger in the gym and decided to become a strongman/powerlifter. it's been fun since then!
Great lifts there. Thanks for posting up your schedule. I've never taken anything except protein and creatine and am learning all I can before deciding whether or not to try steroids.

bw31

Awards
They dont do any testing?
I don't think strongman is tested at all... there is supposedly "drug" testing at certian shows, like wsm, but those tests are for substances that are illegal in all countries, such as cocaine, meth, opium, etc. Do you really think the guys at the olympia or worlds strongest man are natural?

Great lifts there. Thanks for posting up your schedule. I've never taken anything except protein and creatine and am learning all I can before deciding whether or not to try steroids.
Here is what one of my true inspirations once said to me "If you have to use in high school, you will never be good in college. If you have to use in college, you will never be good as a pro. If you wait until you are a pro to use, you might just be the best." I used a prohormone before I was a pro. I didn't have any doubt I was strong enough to become a pro, but i ran a cycle leading up to the show I went pro at. I would have won reguardless, but it made it a bigger success.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill watch this log, nice cycle

bw31

Awards
my advice to you would be to start with something like epistane, epidrol, estane, etc... any epistane clone would be a good way to start.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No critique here. Smash it bro and let fill us in on the details.

bw31

Awards
No critique here. Smash it bro and let fill us in on the details.
will do. start date is in 2 weeks.

if anyone has any experience with a cycle like this please let me know what your experiences were like. I am hoping to go from about 240 to 260+ and stay pretty lean.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
5'11", weight goes up and down, depending on the amount of cardio and my diet, anywhere from 235-255. Hopefully I'll be 265 by the end of the 12 weeks.

Approx. max lifts:
Squat:750
Bench: 500
Deadlift: 750
Standing press: 400
Axle and log: 350
Yoke: 1000
Stone: 240-370 series, around 425 max
Circus dumbbell: 160x8 in a minute

My max lifts are nothing great compaired to the guys I compete against, but my speed sets me apart from most. My best events are tires and farmers walks. Also, deadlifting or any sort of overhead press is a decent event for me. For a lightweight strongman my static strength is pretty good.
My cousin used to bench 450,thats the most heavy bench ive actually seen in front of me,only if i could bench that one day...............:sigh1:

bw31

Awards
Thats gonna be one sick cycle, You should check out Halotestin, very little weight gain but insane strength gains. (The real AAS version, not prohormones that copy the name)
I can get Fluoxymesterone(halotestin). What kind of dosage scheme is called for? My friend had some left over so I used it a little (10-20mg a day for 2 weeks), but it was also my first time using tren so I'm not too sure which gave me the gains I got at that time.

bw31

Awards
My cousin used to bench 450,thats the most heavy bench ive actually seen in front of me,only if i could bench that one day...............:sigh1:
I'm not to sure of your age or training experience, so this is just a shot in the dark type of advice. Try not training chest as often. I believe my best gains on the bench press came when I was benching once every 2 weeks and doing shoulder pressing 3 times per 2 weeks. Also triceps play a huge roll!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nice cycle and good stats bro. ever thought of throwing in EQ or Deca or using Tren E instead of Ace? just thoughts...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I hear crazy **** about halotestin

bw31

Awards
nice cycle and good stats bro. ever thought of throwing in EQ or Deca or using Tren E instead of Ace? just thoughts...
eq may be a good idea. i don't like the idea of deca and tren together, simply for the fact that I like my guy to work... I've never really thought of using tren e instead of ace. What would the advantages of it be?

I hear crazy **** about halotestin
As do I...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Man that's a lot of gear. Sounds like fun

bw31

Awards
I've actually decided to start at 350mg of tren a week instead of 525. Last time I used 90mg eod(305/week) and it worked pretty damn good!

Starting one week from tomorrow, I'm going to inject 100mg e, 50mg prop, and 50mg tren a day, along with taking 100mg anadrol orally.

Do you guys think I could inject 1.5ml of oil into a delt or tricep at a time or should I split it up?(My measurements are about, arms-19", shoulders-57" and my bodyfat is around 10%.

My start weight is going to be right around 240lbs.

bw31

Awards
I ended up getting more test E instead of prop. Here's the plan:

Test E:
1-2: 1,000mg(290eod).
3-14: 875(250eod)

Anadrol:
1-4: 100mg/day

Tren:
1-4: 525mg(150eod)
(depending on contest date)9-12 or 11-14: 525mg(150eod)

Halotestin:
(depending on contest date)10-12 or 12-14: 30mg/day

I am currently on day 4. Weight is up from 238 to 245.... Damn do I love anadrol.

Mcapy72

Awards
You're looking to get some serious mass and strength my friend however, if I was you, I would substitute that superdrol with some oxanadrol, and that prop with some cyp but that's just my taste on things. Let me know how this cycle goes for ya.

-Cap

bw31

Awards
You're looking to get some serious mass and strength my friend however, if I was you, I would substitute that superdrol with some oxanadrol, and that prop with some cyp but that's just my taste on things. Let me know how this cycle goes for ya.

-Cap
I may actually go the anavar route. I decided on halotestin, but the only source I have for it up here charges over triple for halo then for anavar, and I think rather use 100mg var for 45 days then 30mg of halo for 20days.

bw31

Awards
i need to extend this cycle to 20 weeks. a big show is about to be announced and i need to be there. I'm currently on week 4. Tren kick is done and im only on test e now. What would you guys throw in?