Extreme mass cycle

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im gonna be startin a Transform Extreme Mass cycle next month. basically lmg 30mg and SD 10mg a capsule. im thinkin thats not a very good dose of lmg so i wanna grab the 13-extreme and add that in the cycle so i get an extra 25mg of it, would this be too much lmg? this is my first time on lmg so im real excited. im just lookin for straight size

cycle will be basically:
30mg LMG and 10mg SD + another 35mg of lmg with liv52

LMG 55/85/85/85/85
SD 10/20/20/20

PCT: i have nolva and clomid so i dont know which i should use on this. i heard lmg is like dienedione so u mite lactate so im guessing clomid would be better. also have letro in case. opinions please :afro:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I like that 30/10 split. How about: I wouldnt worry about adding the extra lmg.

LMG 60/90/90/90
SD 20/30/30/30

That would workout well. You definatly need some type of cycle support with milk thistle.

Clomid is the better choice, some will run both with a stack like this.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, 30mg of sd? i never went that high

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
in my opinion, i dont think you need to take the SD up to 30mg, the cycle will be plenty strong with keeping the SD at 20mg and only upping the LMG. theres nothing wrong with baker's suggested cycle, but i think the cycle you suggested, mike, would be less prone to sides, allows more freedom to adjust dosages/amount of time on each hormone, ect and yet still provide sick gains.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
decisions decisions

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Definitely log this however you run it. I've been curious about the combo of Super and LMG for a while. I know it would be a bit much for those prone to prolactin sides, but I wish a company would come out with a blend that was like 40-50/10. That way you wouldn't need additional bottles to get a sufficient dose of LMG. I know Dieselbolan V2 does 25/10 with DMZ, which is nice because 30 mg of DMZ is an acceptable dose stacked with 75 mg of LMG.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
would 30mg benefit on results at all or just increase sides?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
would 30mg benefit on results at all or just increase sides?
yeah probably a would get some extra gains but my guess is that the additional gains would be starting to drop off to some degree. for example from 10mg of SD to 20mg SD, you would probably see a significant increase in gains, but from 20mg of SD to 30mg SD, mild increase in gains (although if running SD solo, this might be a different story). this is just kinda my hypothesis though.

in my opinion, at this point, the increase in the chances of sides occurring kinda overshadows the benefit of the additional gains made when going up to 30mg of SD. again this is just my opinion.