cut my superdrone cycle short,how shut down did it get?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ran it for 2 weeks 10mg 1st and 20mg 2nd.was tried and just couldnt get in the mood to eat so i stopped.PCT is clomid 100 for the first 5 days,50 the rest and TRS from PP

i planed out my recomp stack with turinabol lv and androhard.cut out my other thread.

just wanted to know since i dose superdrone low and ran it short how bad it shut me down,no real side but the no energy no appetite thing.how long do i need to wait before my next cycle?thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No energy and no appetite happened to me just before I started getting really sick from SD back in 05. I don't know if two weeks is enough time for it to cause significant liver damage though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normally I would say no need for a PCT but since your are dealing with Superdrol I am willing to say you are shut down.

It's not of drastic importance but a simple 50mg per day for 2 weeks of Clomid just to be on the safe side.

Going by the time on + pct = time off you should take a month off.

Again these are just full safety measures. Nobody can give you a definite answer.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro.should i run my TRS the whole time or just 2 weeks with the clomid?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks clomid and run the tts stack the whole time. Maybe add a natty stack starting week 4, since you'll have 1 week left in Trs at that time, things would swing together nicely

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't waste the TRS stack. Save it for a real PCT after a completed cycle.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks,i already started it so i'll just run it for 2 week.no biggy i can always get more

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you considered adding a DAA product for future cycles? Testforce2 and TCF-1 are top notch.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Have you considered adding a DAA product for future cycles? Testforce2 and TCF-1 are top notch.
Rulk, would you use the DAA during or post? I have a bottle lying around and I'm almost 2 weeks into an LMG/Dzine run. I was originally planning on using it PCT but...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rulk, would you use the DAA during or post? I have a bottle lying around and I'm almost 2 weeks into an LMG/Dzine run. I was originally planning on using it PCT but...
Id save it for Post. I plan on running my DAA (TCF-1 ) for 24 days on my last day of my cycle. Patrick Arnold from what ive heard uses his TestForce 2 everday and has not experienced any negative side effects. Ive heard of some guys pulsing Sustain Alpha during a cycle (just fyi ). If im goin to run anything longer than 6 weeks though, I would consider using hcg starting the 6th week and dosed every 4th day. It would transiton into an easier pct.

Btw im gleaning this info from Eric's article on hcg.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
OK thanks, that's what I was originally going to do.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ok i'll run a full.believe it or not i ran dermacrine on cycle as well and still felt pretty bad,it wasnt OD,but i just couldnt push myself.next time i should be fine.but libido wasnt a problem,lol